Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Autumn Daily Recharge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by godod1999 View Post
    (if a player recharges 5,000 Balens, he'll receive rewards of the all four levels at once).

* is there any 5000 balen nominal? I though I only found 500, 1000, 2000, 4000, 10000, and 30000....
    Yea I am confused on that as well..

Comment

Originally posted by MrヽChoco View Post
      But it dont looks like that D:!

"Note: Each reward set can only be redeemed once and will reset daily at 5:00 A.M."
      so if they reset daily it means we can redeem 3 times.
      My bad you are right guess i havent seen the bottom line xD.

Comment

cashers sure get a lot of love,wat about us none casher..ahh yes we are third world uselessness..should we say thx?

Comment

Originally posted by LimCienWei View Post
          how nice! juz recharge 30k last nite!!!
          LOL no kidding after doing the Clothing events, wings, mo money! lol saving the balens though for consume as mentioned here in thread lol oh well, only worthit if you enjoy it Kinda upset no free offer event for non balen users though. that's where the unbalance comes in and they get frustrated and quit, hence lack of activity from those players. I don't mind spending on the game, play hours on end, but R2 needs to rememeber, if the other players leave, only cash players left eventually they will kill their own game due to lack of people playing. IDK, my thought.

Comment

Originally posted by MrヽChoco View Post
            So if im right .. its like this

9/16 : I topup 4k balens and get all the rewards (5am reset)
            9/17 : T topup 4k balens again and get all the rewards (5am reset)
            9/18: I topup 4k balens again and get all the rewards ..

is that right?
            please tell us if that did work.

Comment

Originally posted by SPADEJACK View Post
              please tell us if that did work.
              My friend topup 4k balens for all the rewards.
              lets see if 2morrow he will get the same.

Comment

Ah I see you want my money for this. But, you couldn't give me access to the tailoring event? Intereasting, I think iwill keep the wallet closed for now.

Comment

Bad timing - if you do this before the tailoring "event" I would have considered recharging. Let's see how good is this offer.
                  "100,000 Gold, 20,000 Kyanite, Insignia x30, Fate Scrap x1"
                  During world boss, I get +120k gold and +120k daru for 15 balens spent. So 100k gold worth 6 balens. 20k kyanite worth nothing. 30 Insignia worth nothing. Fate scrap worth like 14 balens. So I get 20/500=4% discount.
                  200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Crypt Token x50, Fate Scrap x1. 46/1000 = 4.6% total discount.
                  500,000 Gold, 50,000 Kyanite, Soul Crystal x100, Crypt Tokens x50, Fate Scrap x2. 236/2000 = 11.8% discount.
                  Those don't worth it - even Tesco can do better Especially since I can got tons of gold and daru completely free in WB so I would never pay for them.
                  My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

pano poh makakuwa ng balens ser

Comment

AGAIN THAT problem fore euro players that paysafe is in USD so we cant pay?? WARTUNE YOU doing this for joke or only sooooooooooo....

Comment

recharge

i guess thats not a bad deal

Comment

Originally posted by jirwin7211 View Post
                          Ah I see you want my money for this. But, you couldn't give me access to the tailoring event? Intereasting, I think iwill keep the wallet closed for now.
                          Same. I told them I wasn't spending any more on this after that.

I meant it.

Comment

Dear Sir,

Would you please make a monthly calendar event so, we would do a preparation due to the monthly event...a surprise event ( or unpredictable and un-plan, just like it jump out on your mind and you implemented in game on a sudden ) will not make more better on server income, my suggestion is during this month it would be better to discuss and planning on next month ( full month event ) so for most of us we can spare some of our money and get ready for it...believe me..your sales will be more stable than this sudden un-plan event...

Thank you for your kind attention (....wish they have time to read this )

Peace and fun
                            " Just wanna have fun by killing time and spend some easy money...only for FUN..!!

Comment

no if u recharge 5k u will get all at once

Comment

can you put up an event with 70 epic with crypt keys together that would encourage us to buy more....like really more

Comment

Working...
                                X