Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Autumn Daily Recharge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need wing but i dont have mony to buy can me get free wing pleas
    Sonicx

Comment

this event screwed me damn, anyone who is planning to recharge twice or more can u provide a screenshot of the hot events at 00:00??
      i was so happy when it says collect at 17sept 00:00today and went straight recharge but after recharge it goes back to redeemed
      and i didnt take screenshot damn
      IGN : Mitsuhide
      Server : 241 Ironlands
      Lvl : 57
      Guild : BadGuys

Current Stats

Comment

i.am too low

Comment

no reward as promised. bought the 2k baleen buy

Comment

I bought the full recharge prior to server reset and redeemed them all. After server reset, it was available again. So day 1 I got it 2 times so it should reset again at midnight and be available to purchase again. Of course I wish I had come here sooner and saw the suggestions not to spend the balens due to a balen spending event in the near future, but I will save the rest of them...too bad this wasnt a couple of days sooner, I would have leveled my clothing again.

Comment

Originally posted by grimmmark View Post
              I bought the full recharge prior to server reset and redeemed them all. After server reset, it was available again. So day 1 I got it 2 times so it should reset again at midnight and be available to purchase again. Of course I wish I had come here sooner and saw the suggestions not to spend the balens due to a balen spending event in the near future, but I will save the rest of them...too bad this wasnt a couple of days sooner, I would have leveled my clothing again.
              this happened to me i filled a tickets but no reply so far

and did u notice the collect button on tree reset daily this is a bug i need my rewards

Current Stats

Comment

Consume event around the 26th, but shh, no one told yous
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                  Bad timing - if you do this before the tailoring "event" I would have considered recharging. Let's see how good is this offer.
                  "100,000 Gold, 20,000 Kyanite, Insignia x30, Fate Scrap x1"
                  During world boss, I get +120k gold and +120k daru for 15 balens spent. So 100k gold worth 6 balens. 20k kyanite worth nothing. 30 Insignia worth nothing. Fate scrap worth like 14 balens. So I get 20/500=4% discount.
                  200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Crypt Token x50, Fate Scrap x1. 46/1000 = 4.6% total discount.
                  500,000 Gold, 50,000 Kyanite, Soul Crystal x100, Crypt Tokens x50, Fate Scrap x2. 236/2000 = 11.8% discount.
                  Those don't worth it - even Tesco can do better Especially since I can got tons of gold and daru completely free in WB so I would never pay for them.
                  I cant really follow your calculation but it seems terribly pointless . 1st you would only get +120k gold/daru if you need max the revival cooldown time for your wb attack. 2nd you get all the stuff on top of your recharge so it is 100% discount . So if you see yourself needing some balens in the next time, i would recharge now.

Comment

This is a very good deal if you recharge 4k. 100 whips is equivalent of 3500 balens if you balen-train. The rest of the rewards are a bit superfluous.
                    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by X_Mitsuhide_X View Post
                      this happened to me i filled a tickets but no reply so far

and did u notice the collect button on tree reset daily this is a bug i need my rewards
                      I had the same problem as well. It said "collect", I recharged again only to find out that the buttons changed to "redeemed". Not fair, to say the least... instead of saying, yup I got screwed big time by Wartune !

Comment

Just for the record for those complaining about the buttons resetting at midnight and not being able to redeem again, it does say the rewards reset at 5:00 with the rest of the server so even though the buttons may have bugged out, it isn't their fault you didn't read before spending. Personally I can't afford to recharge right now anyways which sucks cause this is the first time I have seen a recharge event with rewards that are actually worth it, ofc that is only if you can do the full 4k recharge the lower level rewards are good but not great, those 100 training whips however make me want to cry knowing I cant get them lol.

Comment

nice that the support and customer service is so kind, i purchased 2 x $20 game cards yesterday for the 4000 balens and only 2000 balens went on, so i raised a complaint and wartunes said sorry we need to
                          check with playspan, so i left it all day and they still want on there so i thought i best top another 2000 balens to make sure i get the event, so i still didnt get event, as you can imagine i was fuming and felt
                          like i had been ripped off, so i raised another ticket saying why i have not got this, they said you need to top 4000 balens at once lol, like i tried and 2000 didnt go on, and then they say i should off read the forums
                          , i said it should state in the event it should be all in one go( even though i tired the first time ) but i wouldnt off wasted sticking another 2k balens on yesterday, poor customer service

Bones from S161

Comment

Originally posted by ArchangelTajeh View Post
                            Just for the record for those complaining about the buttons resetting at midnight and not being able to redeem again, it does say the rewards reset at 5:00 with the rest of the server so even though the buttons may have bugged out, it isn't their fault you didn't read before spending. Personally I can't afford to recharge right now anyways which sucks cause this is the first time I have seen a recharge event with rewards that are actually worth it, ofc that is only if you can do the full 4k recharge the lower level rewards are good but not great, those 100 training whips however make me want to cry knowing I cant get them lol.
                            its partly their fault u cant just blame the user,i mean its a slight mistake by the system and who is in charge of systems u think??, its damned r2

a bug is a bug so its the r2 fault in my perception, no one in this world never do wrong

i will be more than happy if they give me 100 whip and tokens only, the other even fate scraps i dont care

the hot events bar is showing collect again btw after maintenance (anyone who have recharged at 17th dares to try it)

the button still like this even after maintenance so u still say its user fault??

please fire the one doing the programming

r2 is already managed to make 300ish server, to avoid this kind of mistake please get them on competent hands
                            Last edited by X_Mitsuhide_X; 09-17-2013, 10:55 AM.

Current Stats

Comment

Originally posted by ArchangelTajeh View Post
                              Your logic is flawed...if I bought anything on any website and the money was deducted from my account or charged to my credit card, and i went to pick it up or to have it shipped to my house, but then it said they were out of stock and sorry no refunds no product. Is it then the person ordering the products fault for not confirming it was in stock before paying for it? Or is it the company's fault for misleading or not providing correct information to the consumer, me. They can refund me my money and I will gladly go purchase the balens again, or they can give me the rewards I am owed, either one is fine with me. But to not answer any tickets submitted and just take the money and not offer any sort of solution is wrong on their part, not mine.

Comment

Thank u guys for reminding me that the collect button is bugged. The button will change into redeemed after we bought it for the second time. I will not buy again in this event. thank u all. I am really happy to get the reward on the first day and will continue support R2 in other coming up event.^^
                                Last edited by ROMEOKING; 09-17-2013, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X