[UPDATED] Emergency Maintenance 09/17 @ 5:40 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R228324166 View Post
    So what? If you are so smart then start your own server and make money.
    I know that R2 makes money.... a lot of money... anyone have rights to make money. and when makes money they have only obligation to paid taxes.

You start playing on they server by your will. no one forced you to play?

i know that when some game ouners think yourself for gods and can tell players something like this ""You start playing on they server by your will. no one forced you to play""
    Its the way game start to lost his players...

Comment

• Originally posted by Fumonero View Post
      ackkkkk....
      om fumo muncul..
      Char. Name: YamadaTendou

Class : Mage

Server : S121 (Greyburn)

Level : lvl. 72

BR : 160k

Comment

• yall need to do this at a better time most of us have a little time at server time 500 to 800 . Yall have nothing going on between 000 and 300 why do not this doing this time?

Comment

• Originally posted by rtdriver27 View Post
          yall need to do this at a better time most of us have a little time at server time 500 to 800 . Yall have nothing going on between 000 and 300 why do not this doing this time?
          It is in this time frame. For american servers.

Comment

• Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
            clear ur cache then, fixes the lags
            its not working on me
            Char. Name: YamadaTendou

Class : Mage

Server : S121 (Greyburn)

Level : lvl. 72

BR : 160k

Comment

• Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
              Why the sudden change it was for the next day 18th why today?
              is emergenty tomorow canceld

Comment

• Originally posted by ingerashdiabolik View Post
                calculate ur looses in this 2-3h ... at least maybe they will be more like last time .. mine are around 700k 700k daru like 200 insignas .. 3 kills for events .. farm and much more ... like a vip player i pay for 1 month not for 20 days or 25 .. no rewards for us and specialy my time for gamming is only 4 hours .. so think a little bit for me this "2-3h" meens a full day loss
                What are You Talking about Really!!
                YOU don't know That once Your VIP Activated or Renewed, That Moves you to the R2games's "We don't Fekken Care whom you Are" List??
                YOU don't know that they never thought for once to try to explain their Sudden Actions rather than to apologize for Such Sudden Maintenances??
                YOU don't know that no matter what ever happens, or whomever leaves the Games,,Still there will be some "Jerks" will Stay as usual ??
                YOU better Just enjoy the 20-25 days, Cause they Really Don't care , all they care about is the Moment You buy VIP or Renew it, only moment you are precious at, other than that YOU must R.I.P (that is exactly how they see it)

Comment

• Originally posted by evimons View Post
                  nooo having good pc and excellent internet doesnt mean u wont have lag in r2games's games xD this company is just pathetic they even pass IGG witch is something i though imposible xD
                  there is no company that can compare with GAME321 in *PATHETIC* ranks, r2 has its stupid mistakes, ofc they dont care about us, there is not even a single company that cares about costumers, they know idiots still keep top up, whine and top up, so why would they care?
                  unless everybody (and i mean EVERYBODY) stop top up and cut their income to 0 for a month, they wont learn the lesson and wont give damn about any and all of us..

i personally dont care much about these maints, lost boss etc, just a game neway, its just gives me reason to actually live for that extra 2-3 hours instead of playing game..

i believe many of u dont even remember how does sky look like.. 24/7 at pc

Comment

• anyone tell me now how many min remain for over this maintance.?

Comment

• Originally posted by YamadaTendou View Post
                      muahahahah....
                      haha Yamada xD xD didn't know you are awake still

Comment

• You all think that its all about your server time zone...you guys are greedy and whiny mofos. get over it. There is EST, PST, GMT, EURO, and OCEANIC..no matter what time they do maintenance, it is going to affect one time zone or another. Just smile, wait for the maintenance to finish and get ur compensation (which u will ***** about, no matter how much u really don't need it) and play the game. If you don't like it, quit playing.
                        BugzBunny
                        Kabam S61
                        GM of LoonyTunes
                        Balenor's #1 GM
                        Balenor's Sweetheart

Comment

• I don't have any problems with the maintenance they are doing. I believe sometimes you have to miss something in life. It is always there. It always happen and its a part of our lives. I hate to admit that I'm really into the game but i do understand that this is for the good of the game. Its just an individual needs to have a broad mind to learn how to accept things in life.

Comment

• Originally posted by neal22 View Post
                            there is not even a single company that cares about costumers
                            Aaaaaw, not even if I dress up as Catwoman?
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by superamit View Post
                              anyone tell me now how many min remain for over this maintance.?
                              Around 90 mins left ( if it takes 2 hours.. )

Comment

• give us compensation and tomorrow WB hav got life 200 000 000 and not 583 000 000

Comment

Working...
                                X