Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[UPDATED] Emergency Maintenance 09/17 @ 5:40 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CrazyFog View Post
    i know that when some game ouners think yourself for gods and can tell players something like this ""You start playing on they server by your will. no one forced you to play""
    Its the way game start to lost his players...
    nope. this is the way that can start discussion about the problems. in addition this CAN (but not necessary):
    1. provoke the game owners to start listen the players
    2. players to start behave like adults

and R2 staff were chance to prevent all this if they explain earlier in details why is so necessary to start maintenance right now!
    ...oh, yes! and the carrot... or lollipop... or whatever you want...
    and what they will give the players to be happy and do not cry so much!

Comment

• How about an update for trading?

Comment

• hmm....they should doing maintenance at 00.00, thats because not much ppl who online and there is no any activity

Comment

• I'm reading and laughing :P

[S3] Worg Lair
          Elite
          Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

• yes it is for the american servers time , but we all have the same schedule for events.

Comment

• Originally posted by OhZee View Post
              You all think that its all about your server time zone...you guys are greedy and whiny mofos. get over it. There is EST, PST, GMT, EURO, and OCEANIC..no matter what time they do maintenance, it is going to affect one time zone or another. Just smile, wait for the maintenance to finish and get ur compensation (which u will ***** about, no matter how much u really don't need it) and play the game. If you don't like it, quit playing.
              you`re right and i`ll quit i`m back on tales of pirates .. at least there i know when is the maintenance and how much will take .. not like here to stop the server just because they find a problem so serious that couldn`t wait untill tomorow

Comment

• damn guys you find your time for do mentinance just in first wb time omfg!!!
                Ii prefer die fighting for something instead live for nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by Milyar View Post
                  hmm....they should doing maintenance at 00.00, thats because not much ppl who online and there is no any activity
                  soooo 00:00 your time? or 00:00 my time? or 00:00 the other time xD?
                  DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

• Originally posted by AdriannaKnight View Post
                    Guys this ia not nice to the players. This is the 2nd time in a week that WB is missed for all and some of us who work only get to do the 1st WB like me. Last maintenance there was no compensation for the down time. You want players to stay then stop doing maintenance during times that pull most players online. Its one thing to do it over night but another to do it when more are online like this.

I agree. It is not nice to do maintenance in wb time. This is the second wb we lost in short period.
                    Name: Amarilis
                    Guild: Fire&Blood
                    Server: S37 The Bloodlands
                    Class: Knight LVL 63
                    BR: 80k

Comment

• so the old runes like lvl 4rage rune must i sell??

Comment

• Originally posted by OhZee View Post
                        You all think that its all about your server time zone...you guys are greedy and whiny mofos. get over it. There is EST, PST, GMT, EURO, and OCEANIC..no matter what time they do maintenance, it is going to affect one time zone or another. Just smile, wait for the maintenance to finish and get ur compensation (which u will ***** about, no matter how much u really don't need it) and play the game. If you don't like it, quit playing.
                        It would be nice if they could circulate the times, but I suppose times are suited to where their office is based.

Lets be honest here, how many of you office workers would like to go into work at unsociable hours once a week jus to keep us whiny lot happy?
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by EMOKIDO View Post
                          haha Yamada xD xD didn't know you are awake still
                          EMOKIDO? seems have met u.. but i forgot..
                          Char. Name: YamadaTendou

Class : Mage

Server : S121 (Greyburn)

Level : lvl. 72

BR : 160k

Comment

• Hello People,
                            Do you realize that this affects every server and because of time zones the effect is different. Stop whining! Anytime there is a maintenance it affects every server. Stop acting like little spoiled children. Does it make you all feel better to complain about something we have no control over?

Comment

• Reset skill knight no good pleaseeeeeeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by tunnelrat View Post
                                How about an update for trading?
                                wait till patch 2.0
                                Char. Name: YamadaTendou

Class : Mage

Server : S121 (Greyburn)

Level : lvl. 72

BR : 160k

Comment