Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[UPDATED] Emergency Maintenance 09/17 @ 5:40 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• already said basically the same thing on page 21....please read forum before posting.
    BugzBunny
    Kabam S61
    GM of LoonyTunes
    Balenor's #1 GM
    Balenor's Sweetheart

Comment

• jabberwabber

Maintenance should be carried out between 0h00 and 5h00 (or even till 06h00) server time as there are no events/quests that can be missed. Only thing is, that might disrupt the developers sleep to do so, so that will never happen lol.

Of course, i am taking into account the different timezones hahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27718929 View Post
        so the old runes like lvl 4rage rune must i sell??
        add to ur any new runes..
        Char. Name: YamadaTendou

Class : Mage

Server : S121 (Greyburn)

Level : lvl. 72

BR : 160k

Comment

• You know, I was thinking of doing a 4k or even 8k bet on the upcoming CW. But as a mage, the chances of getting a win are difficult. 2k Glory crystals might get me two of the mounts I am missing, (assuming they are 1000 gc each). A win would be a nice bonus. I already have the wildfire steed, so I could spend winning GC on other mounts or steed cards. Don't think I'll bother though.

I am fed up with cashing on this game only to see the balens disappear into what is really a very small bonus to your BR. Refining items is very expensive and is not permanent, as you have to do it again on your next set of equipment . Mounts, Gems, (crypt keys) and Clothing are the only permanent purchases I would recomend from this game. But unless you are willing to spend a few hundred dollars it's not worth it. The real problem with this is that you don't know what your are getting for your money in advance, it's hidden away in the game mechanics. There are players in the first year that have spent $1000 Euro's, But their BR is only really about 10k - 12k higher than players who have spent 0 Euros. 10-12k is quite a lot, especially in MP dungeons, WB and Necropolis. But it's not that big a deal in PvP!

Then you have these events that look promising to start with, until you realise the amount of balens you need to spend to maximise your return. Getting the mounts from upcoming Fates/Wishes event will require purchases through september to earn enough fate scraps and wish scraps. I'm betting that the mounts will work out overall to be about 6k - 8k balens each. Non cashers don't have a chance of earning enough scraps to make up enough for a mount. You might be able to scrape together about 88 wishing scraps from free play, but you need 420 wishing scraps to buy all 3 mounts!

R2 isn't really hiding what they are doing, it's obvious to everyone that the game is expensive to play at the highest level and impossible to play at the lowest level. Then they have the cheek to start ****ing about with servers during our peak times. Compensation isn't important to me, but gratitude is!!

Comment

• long...

Comment

• Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              actually, they don't maintain their own servers, they pay somebody else...so its not the devs, its the server company. Pretty sure r2 is still snug in bed.
              You are just a member like I am..where did you get this info ? R2GAMES have their own staff..they don't need outsiders

Originally posted by R23797921 View Post
              actually bro far as I have found they are based in china not america so no its not 5:40 am their time
              I don't know if you know but america's and china's WARTUNE are based on 2 separate client based. CHINA'S base client have different things but they communicate together for PATCH situations. IF you also know china's PATCH comes out before america launches the new patch. SO AMERICA'S AND CHINA'S MAINTENANCE ARE 2 SEPARATE THINGS THAT DON'T HAVE TO DO WITH EACH OTHER

Originally posted by klouklounia18 View Post
              yes you are an idiot.you think that only this server exist?there are 3-4 servers with differend timezones i guess.u can check classwars winners for this its not just linketong-zebq-lapasha there are some more.go lick you **** now,thanks
              YOU KNOW WHAT ? WHY DON'T YOU GO CRY ON YOUR MOTHER'S SHOULDER EH ?

Comment

• Originally posted by YamadaTendou View Post
                add to ur any new runes..
                how must i do that bevause i only can add the new runes

Comment

• 2. players to start behave like adults
                  not all players are adults so they do not now how to behave :P

Comment

• HI guys

Comment

• They can put in the schedule of all the events across all server . That way when they do a maitenances they will stop a evant and we all will know at this time maitenances is and we will know the game will be down at this time

Comment

• wb stand-in works for maintenance time?

Comment

• Calm down kids, it's just a game. You'll live.

Comment

• Originally posted by Milyar View Post
                            hmm....they should doing maintenance at 00.00, thats because not much ppl who online and there is no any activity
                            server time 00:40 american all at once

Comment

• It's Ok we all needs Maintenance for our body like a game

Comment

• buuuu buuu buuuu
                                CHAR=dragonslayer
                                SERVER=S137(shadowdell)
                                CLASS=archer(level 71)
                                BR=63K
                                GUILD=valiance
                                :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
                                X