Size:	403.0 KB
ID:	1675018

Comment

• Originally posted by R28122383 View Post
      why maintanance again
      coz its r2 wartune nature wayz

Comment

• Originally posted by StarglowOne View Post
        Youre so wrong, got highspeed internet and a real good pc, still i get lag. The lag is from those buggy servers
        He is not that wrong, i very rarely lag when others do. It is alot on internet speed and than high volume times when the game cant handle everything thats going on. This is of course r2s fault not ours but still fast internet helps alot. One instance is after wave 12 in divine altar it almost always goes to freeze game lag and returns to normal after alter destroyed. Fix that its not fair we lose out on a few waves of xp and item drops because of dumb lag your game creates

Comment

• ^Go to ethernal saga forums not wartune...

Comment

• Here are a few tips to avoid lag in WB

1. Clear cache and refresh game about 10 mins before WB
            2. Turn off Environment Effects, Music and Building names
            3. Enter the WB as soon as it opens, try to move around a little, (will be slow and laggy)
            4. Exit the WB and re-enter, wait a moment and try to move around, should be a little smoother than first time around
            5. Make a voucher purchase for 5% and then 10% heroic inspiration, if the information on screen is still lagging, then exit and re-enter WB
            6. Normally only have to exit and re-enter once, but sometimes 2 or 3 times, once you are satisfied, purchase remaining Heroic Inspiration.

enjoy WB

Comment

• Lol I hate these maintanances

Comment

• Maintnance

whats up
                why maintanance again it's silly

Comment

• you will get cookies for compensation and if your lucky some milk with it

Comment

• We are their payers.At least they should respect us a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by r2cs_stormaggedon View Post
                      update: The maintenance for wartune that was schedule for tomorrow has been cancelled. However, we will be having an emergency maintenance for wartune at 5:40 am edt today, the 17th of september.
                      so 2 maint at time of first boss?? Who will repay milions of gold and darus to players????????????????

Comment

• So the servers down for maintenance. I'd like to bet that some of you could have been tidying the house before mummy gets back from signing on for benefits. No offence intended to anyone else.

Comment

• cmon... don't criticise so much, i know it wasn't fair to do maintenance before wb but it's ok, i hope they won't repeat it again

Comment

• Originally posted by Psyren01 View Post
                            text bug.... help pls.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]55330[/ATTACH]
                            okeyy its seems you hv to taste wormhole portal to get here Lolz

Comment

• adminnya lagi hobi main tenis
                              Server: East Coast Server 300+
                              Class: Mage
                              Level: 70+
                              Battle Rating: 90+k
                              Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

• Originally posted by MUCA_MACA View Post
                                so 2 maint at time of first boss?? Who will repay milions of gold and darus to players????????????????
                                They dont want us to do first WB 2 days before CW thats all.

Comment

Working...
                                X