Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just before wb thanks NOT

Comment

Guys this ia not nice to the players. This is the 2nd time in a week that WB is missed for all and some of us who work only get to do the 1st WB like me. Last maintenance there was no compensation for the down time. You want players to stay then stop doing maintenance during times that pull most players online. Its one thing to do it over night but another to do it when more are online like this.

Comment

Resolved various language issues?? And that means...?

Great timing again btw...well done R2!!!
        I'm cute and I like pie.. that's why..

Eternity s82 forever

Comment

good, the wb goin to reset and will be on low hp tomorrow, he havent regain from last maintenance yet...

Comment

this is just typical greedy *** people wanting to screw other people over

Comment

Not quite sure what in there constitutes "emergency" maintenance. Language corrections certainly shouldn't and the tweaks to refining sound more like scheduled activity to me. Something we're not being told?

Comment

Lucky that I saw the announcement - everyone who fell asleep at that time panicked, lol. -_-
                WARNING: Special child playing the game at your service, pika bow.

Please call me either Sette-chan or Chichi. Arigatou gozaimasu miina-san!

IGNs: Wartune team Waki from cluster server 62 [as Akia (S90 Female Ranger, owner), and as Wasted (S90 Male Warrior, co-pilot)]

Comment

couldn't you wait 1 hour with this maintenance? is it rly that urgent to ** us around?

Comment

BEH
                    WORLDBOSS IN 27 MINUTES
                    LOL
                    LOST 1,5 MIL GOLD DARU
                    asem lu mah
                    APE CELOP GAN

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                      THIS IS STUPID 2nd TIME IN THE WEEK IN WB TIME AND NO STUPID COMPENSATIONS

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DAMN THIS IS UNFAIR NEED GOLD BADLY FOR STUPID CW
                      we should get the compensation 1k gold and 1m daru!!!!!
                      League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
                      ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
                      GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
                      CLASS ->> SORCERER
                      LVL ->> 82
                      BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

Must say great timing 15 mins before w/b """seriously r2"""

Comment

It's probably an emergency because refining is so unfairly expensive that they had a complaint from trading standards and have been ordered to change it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by R221135154 View Post
                            good, the wb goin to reset and will be on low hp tomorrow, he havent regain from last maintenance yet...
                            Yep and thats my best WB due to face that there are not many ppl in the morning and can get over 2 mill gold just on vouchers. And just before CW where I need to boost my astros to prepare...

Great job R2, reeally great job...

Comment

Originally posted by AdriannaKnight View Post
                              Guys this ia not nice to the players. This is the 2nd time in a week that WB is missed for all and some of us who work only get to do the 1st WB like me. Last maintenance there was no compensation for the down time. You want players to stay then stop doing maintenance during times that pull most players online. Its one thing to do it over night but another to do it when more are online like this.
                              You think that they care for it hahaha made me laugh so hard, they just scratching their lil kiddy ba lls and counting money profit and thats all matter to them and again we will not get compensation as first time
                              Game: League of Angels
                              Server: 8 Captive Amora Europe
                              Character: Tomi
                              LVL : 70+
                              Guild : ExYu

Comment

good no WB , we need for CW guys hello r2 just in the right time

Comment

Working...
                                X