Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[UPDATED] Emergency Maintenance 09/17 @ 5:40 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh as an after thought you might also let us know how long your shutting down for? or do you lack basic manners? are total idiots? just couldn't give a damn? delete as appropriate

Comment

Comment

well, maybe after this they fix the lag, some players like me have the best internet connection and still have lag..

Comment

If there will be any compensations, say with gold. With daru you don't need a thing, so keep it quiet and wait, its not like you can " prove " something on class wars with our current monster cashers.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

time span be nice, explanation about refine be nice.
            and why not after wb are those few min so inportand??
            but even better why not make shure its in order during monday maint before launching another untimely maint??
            ♥♥♥Love you♥♥♥

Comment

Originally posted by charas87 View Post
              f--u--c--k y--o--u r-2
              Do you wana get your account bann
              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

compensation packs.. ayeeeee
                Attached Files
                ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Imo give mroe hp for wb now since wheel is out.

Comment

u guys are for real?
                    come on, wth...this is the second time we miss WB, and then you wonder why we are whinning about WB hp is so low, because u guys have ****** timing to do these maintenances.......

i'll put it all behind me for some compensations, give us gold/daru at least.
                    why not maintenance from tree reset to first bg? save us all a lot of trouble
                    [League of Angels]-[S231]-[Huntress] - Retired

Comment

why are you doing this right before the WB? why is it so important that it can't wait 1 hr?

Comment

ding dong! im not yet done with my MPD.. bad timing!

Comment

Maybe 2-3 hours

Comment

how many hours?

Comment

holy **** I never read a positive comment in here. they need to fix a problem it is that simple now a bunch crying oh i want free stuff for it get a life the world does not revolve around r2 giving you free stuff because they need to fix a problem

Comment

Originally posted by R217163087 View Post
                                well, maybe after this they fix the lag, some players like me have the best internet connection and still have lag..
                                maybe its youre pc or laptop,, i got normal internet connection and never lag.

Comment

Working...
                                X