No announcement yet.

[UPDATED] Emergency Maintenance 09/17 @ 5:40 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hope we get compensated for wb loss .. we didnt last time!

Comment

• WE ALL WANT COMPENSATIONS CAUSE WB IS OUR CHANCE TO GET TO 62 k BR !!!!!! *** IS GOING ON YOU DO IT ON PURPOSE OR
      do you even doubt? they want you to recharge balens to get to 62k br

Comment

• Just wait the server to green :P all is well
        U dont know me... I KNOW U!

Comment

• LOL all who pay for VIP pay for 1 mond dude nope for 25 days with all those maintaince

Comment

• You all know this is to turn on the Glory Shop and add the Potions to the Shop in preparation for CW right?

Also, what was wrong with the refine stuff?

Comment

• a good pc and net connection?????????? How do you explain then that my 4 week old pc that has cost me in excess of £1200 and having high speed fibre optic broad band and i still get lag and loading issues ???

Comment

• stop kissing r2s ***

Originally posted by R228324166 View Post
                to all that cry for compensations!

why you guys think that R2 owned you any compensation?
                Did you accept any terms and conditions where is mentioned that R2 have not rights to stop the servers at any time?

...and also all of you does not paid for access to the game so do not cry that someone is bound to give you anything.
                for all players that payed money for ballens - well, they already received these balens.
                you never paid for 24h access to the server!

it's time for all of you to grow up!
                this world is not belong to you and no one is not in debt to you for anything!

Comment

• again maintenance come on we didnt even get a compensation for last time we missed bg tanks and first wb now we miss wb aging if we count both of them im behind with 4mln gold and daru and not just me everyone

Comment

• No compensation for u! come again!

Comment

• cos crazyknight talks **** he does on server too lol

Comment

• i want compensation. This shutdown means no wb and group arena. And lift the cap on talents

Comment

• Originally posted by BabyBubbs View Post
                          i hope we get compensated for wb loss .. we didnt last time!

Comment

• Can you guys at least reset the number of BG attempts as some ppl were in BG when the servers went down?

Comment

• compensation plz g.M

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
                                Are you guys ******** me ? Would you all just relaxxxxx and chillllll.....do you even know there exist something called time zones ? In which countries have different timings..they started maintenance at 5:40am their time zones...instead of them being asleep at that hour...they dedicated some of their friggin time to make a better environment for you guys and this is how you repay them ? God dammit some people are idiots...they want everything when they feel like it :s it's not their fault that countries all over the ***** world have different timings...what only could be done is to give us compensation....nothing more nothing less
                                yes you are an idiot.you think that only this server exist?there are 3-4 servers with differend timezones i guess.u can check classwars winners for this its not just linketong-zebq-lapasha there are some more.go lick you **** now,thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X