Clear All

dam my exam may be can not join cw

Comment

Originally posted by asad845 View Post
      dam my exam may be can not join cw
      its not on 19 asad
      it will be like 1/2 days for prepare

Comment

Class Wars is always the second to last Thursday of the month!!!

People have had plenty of time to figure that out and so should have prepared properly.

Crystalloids and stones promotions will usually be on the Friday or Saturday as they usually are!

Don't people pay attention to anything???

Comment

Originally posted by R2476473 View Post
          Class Wars is always the second to last Thursday of the month!!!

People have had plenty of time to figure that out and so should have prepared properly.

Crystalloids and stones promotions will usually be on the Friday or Saturday as they usually are!

Don't people pay attention to anything???
          Sorry to dissapoint you but till now when was class war it was announced with 4-5 days before(or even more ) not 2 days
          And some of us are **** now because they can't get medalion because they make sets.
          Server: [S63] Talverton Citadel
          Player name: WampyreGirl
          Guild Name: Eternity
          Player Level: 76
          BR: 170k
          Curent Mood:
          Angry

Comment

hope this ******* **** will not happend again as it happens last month

Comment

try to be fair because we are all using money on this game

Comment

yes....next week is much better

Comment

what are you kidding me ... 2 days people do not have time to prepare

Comment

any chance we can have two class wars a month set at opposte times of the day , but allowing entry to only one of he class wars per month to give those who cant participate in class wars at the time it currently is held can have a go? being from the uk i find whe any new part of the game is introduced i either cant take part or have to wait several days/weeks/months before another is arranged maybe next time instead of just trying out with one bring in two otherwise those who are working or who live in nconflictingtime zones lose out.
                    in regard to class wars to have an over all champion the top 3 of each class from each of the two as i suggest could enter a mini tourney to determine thover all winners
                    thanks moiraine server 118 glasshaven

Comment

Let me know what you think.... R2 tell me how accurate I was?

Another tipycal day in R2 hedquarters, just when the workday starts

R2Tom: Morning all.
                      R2Jerry: Morning Tom.
                      R2Tom: Jerry tell me something... When is Class Wars planned on Wartune?
                      R2Jerry: Last Thursday of the month like it was always. *checks calendar* Yes, next week on 26th.
                      R2Tom: Damn... I have vacation next week. Had to save up found for whole 2 weeks to go to Dubay.
                      R2Jerry: Oh... then let's do Class Wars this week. No harm no foul.
                      R2Tom: Great Idea. So what do we need to do?
                      R2Jerry: Hmmm. Haven't really thought of that yet... Probably Maintainance for updating servers Class Wars times.
                      R2Tom: That means we have to put also Announcment for Maintainance out on Forum.
                      R2Jerry: Yes, and also for Class Wars.
                      R2Tom: But we can't tell what this maintainance is really about. People wouldn't be happy about it.
                      R2Jerry: Agree. We can always say something else for Maintainance.
                      R2Tom: Yeah... but what?

*both think for about 5 seconds*

R2Jerry: I know! Lets say it's for Optimizing Refinement!
                      R2Tom: Yeah... and while we're on it let's say it wil also resolve some Language issues. People been nagging me to fix that.
                      R2Jerry: Agree. That compleatly goes under category Emergency Maintainance.
                      R2Tom: But when should this Maintainance be?
                      R2Jerry: I supose the soner, the better.
                      R2Tom: So let's do it now.
                      R2Jerry: OK... but most servers will lose World Boss if we do it now. We could do maintainance 1 hour later.
                      R2Tom: Eh, no need. I am already prepared for Class Wars. So I don't need extra Gold and Daru.
                      R2Jerry: OK. Then lets go to work!
                      R2Tom: Agree.

Comment

long time in maintanance.....

Comment

for the class wars if you see. i think ...

2 last thursday of the month , it means :

october : 24 october
                          november : 21 november
                          december : 19 december

see your calendar and prepare you for that

Comment

So what is the server time?

Comment

Dont you guys see what R2 is doing? People will balen hard for CW and wagers, and then BAM! Next week is theIT PAYS TO CONSUME EVENT Which will make the high Wager(ers) buy moe balens just for that. Its bad enough we stopped getting the Recharge + Consume event at the same time, but now they are moving events around to make sure they make the BEST Profit.

Comment

Fantastic news, and now R2 stuffed it up as you did last one and would be even greater. Biggest bunch of morons ever seen on this planet.

Comment

Working...
                                X