Class Wars Return September 19th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that's meant to show you how 7Road feels about Holy Seal

Any mechanic that keeps new players from sticking around because it's impossible to catch up - even when cashing - hurts their profits, and we all know profits are the most important thing for these companies. Holy Seal is not only turned off in Class Wars, but it's getting nerfed in 2.0 as well this fall.

Comment

What bugs me is what's in the Glory Shop. It's a pretty lame set of items such that "betting" isn't really that appealing anymore.

They should add a few things that would have people very excited:
      - Ancient Rune Pack @ 1,000 Glory Crystals.
      - Crypt Tokens @ 2 Glory Crystal / Token.
      - Insignia @ 1 Glory Crystal / Insignia.
      - 10 L5 Crystaloids @ 50 Glory Crystals.
      - 10 L6 Crystaloids @ 250 Glory Crystals.
      - L5 Gem Pack @ 50 Glory Crystals.
      - L6 Gem Pack @ 180 Glory Crystals.
      - L7 Gem Pack @ 700 Glory Crystals.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
        What bugs me is what's in the Glory Shop. It's a pretty lame set of items such that "betting" isn't really that appealing anymore.

They should add a few things that would have people very excited:
        - Ancient Rune Pack @ 1,000 Glory Crystals.
        - Crypt Tokens @ 2 Glory Crystal / Token.
        - Insignia @ 1 Glory Crystal / Insignia.
        - 10 L5 Crystaloids @ 50 Glory Crystals.
        - 10 L6 Crystaloids @ 250 Glory Crystals.
        - L5 Gem Pack @ 50 Glory Crystals.
        - L6 Gem Pack @ 180 Glory Crystals.
        - L7 Gem Pack @ 700 Glory Crystals.
        lv 5 gem pack 50 glory) no one will put that
        lv 6 and 7...

Comment

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
          lv 5 gem pack 50 glory) no one will put that
          lv 6 and 7...
          The L5 one would be useful for those L50s who compete but only win 3-4 matches in preliminaries and don't get a great payout. One L7 right away is pretty cool, but upgrading 16 gems to L5 when you're @L50 is pretty awesome as well.

Comment

nice this time also cant join
            ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
            when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
              I think that's meant to show you how 7Road feels about Holy Seal

Any mechanic that keeps new players from sticking around because it's impossible to catch up - even when cashing - hurts their profits, and we all know profits are the most important thing for these companies. Holy Seal is not only turned off in Class Wars, but it's getting nerfed in 2.0 as well this fall.
              Please say it IS true about HS! I am so sick of it BG. I am so sick of wasting a brute rune because I start with that then my opponent starts with HS and I am stunned for 3 turns.
              Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
              Character Name: TinkerBelle
              Class: Knight
              Guild: Dishonored
              Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

hmmm id always DC in the MP's in the second boss plssss repair

Comment

plssss fix it sorry..... id always Dc in Multi dugeons in Wartune.

im in server 14

Comment

Originally posted by azoutback View Post
                    Please say it IS true about HS! I am so sick of it BG. I am so sick of wasting a brute rune because I start with that then my opponent starts with HS and I am stunned for 3 turns.
                    HS is removed in Class War since the first Class War 3 month ago.

Comment

I have a dumb question..

So I join the CW, play the first 2 rounds maybe, then I have to go somewhere so I'll leave it AFK.. the fight goes on with me AFK but then I get DC. Then I return and see that message, so I reload.. So what happens when my connection fails? Will I still be part of the elimination round? Will I still get crystals? Will I be kicked out of the CW?

Comment

Originally posted by R26341559 View Post
                        I have a dumb question..

So I join the CW, play the first 2 rounds maybe, then I have to go somewhere so I'll leave it AFK.. the fight goes on with me AFK but then I get DC. Then I return and see that message, so I reload.. So what happens when my connection fails? Will I still be part of the elimination round? Will I still get crystals? Will I be kicked out of the CW?
                        You will still get Crystals for the fights that you attended, the fights you missed from afk/DC will not be counted.

If you miss even one fight, I can guarantee you not making it into Top 100 (Finals) already since you didn't even get the losing points.

Comment

You should let people get a chance to get the mounts that were in the recent events,so people that didn't get a chance to buy them from the event,they could buy them with glory crystals they win from CW.
                          Putting the same ♥♥♥♥ up each CW will just make it boring and people will eventually stop betting.
                          Only thing in the shop that might draw people are soul crystals/Whips/Rune stones & lvl70 legend stones (for us cashers that is,propably lvl60 legend stones for lower levels).
                          You guys should make it more interesting and make people want to join and fight the CW more.
                          I've been betting the last 2 CWs and lost,and it doesn't really hurt me,but i refuse to bet this CW beacuse the prizes are the same.
                          Please guys make the glory shop more interesting,you'll draw more people to it that way.
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-21-2013, 11:00 PM.

Comment

LinKeTong, Ricco and Blizzarea I put my faith on you!

MAGES FTW! <3
                            Name: Flames
                            Server: [S324] Hidden Grove
                            Class: Mage
                            Level: 74
                            Battle Rating: 123k

Comment

Originally posted by InFlamesPT View Post
                              LinKeTong, Ricco and Blizzarea I put my faith on you!

MAGES FTW! <3
                              Blizzi is to lazzy xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

You really need to work on the scoring system. It rewards you for losing early to get an easier matchup. I look at the finish list and people with BRs a good 15-20K less than mine qualified. I won my first 8 and got no benefits, because I lost my 4 of my last 5 matches. I also fought the same person twice, so it is obvious your matching system is broken.

Comment

Working...
                                X