[Promotion] Autumn Gem Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Autumn Gem Pack

Description: 9/20 - 10/1 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: A legendary pack which has been blessed by a mysterious master. Open to receive only ONE of the following items:
    • Wishing Scrap x1
    • 50,000 Gold
    • Lvl. 1 - Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x2
    • 1,000,000 Daru
    • Lvl. 9 Luck Stone x2
    • Lvl. 4 Gem Pack x1
    • Phantom Yeti x1

Price: 39 Balens
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

nice

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post

Description: A legendary pack which has been blessed by a mysterious master. Open to receive only ONE of the following items:
      • Wishing Scrap x1
      • 50,000 Gold
      • 1,000,000 Daru
      • Lvl. 9 Luck Stone x2
      • Lvl. 4 Gem Pack x1
      • Phantom Yeti x1

We need lvl 6 gem transporter for Non-VIP pls.And also check our title name colour at S99 Evernight Swamp.First time I play tilte names with different colour (private is green,warrior is pink ..).Now all title names are in gray colour.What's that?Can you change that? thanks.
      :cool:S3x:p

Comment

No it isn't A mount for 15000 balens is not a good deal...
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post

• Wishing Scrap x1
          • 50,000 Gold
          • 1,000,000 Daru
          • Lvl. 9 Luck Stone x2
          • Lvl. 4 Gem Pack x1
          • Phantom Yeti x1

WHEN YOU will finish wit this ridiculuc prizes like luckstones or like in Moon 2 lvl luck or 4000 gold?? For that lvl players that prize is RIDICULUS ad put in packs is the same. And next time say : YOU must buy IN a BULK a 200 pack and you will get entire prize pack. I use balens but you startet exageratng with this cash options. AND put a block on multi tune ownerships. Or a sort of limitations. EVEN only for plunder possibilities. They are ruining the game not us who pay this game tricks.

Comment

Lightbulb [Promotion] Autumn Gem Pack
            Description
            : 9/20 - 10/1 23:59 (Server Time)

• Wishing Scrap x1
            • 50,000 Gold
            • 1,000,000 Darue
            • Lvl. 9 Luck Stone x2
            • Lvl. 4 Gem Pack x1
            • Phantom Yeti x1

Hello GM I'm sorry to interrupt you now more than I really need your help, as you can see I do not speak english ... I'm Brazilian and I need only a little help ...
            I've done everything to consseguier Belens not conssegui more ....
            I need 3,200. Belens of, I have no money for it all .... if you can help and if not anything against the contract.......
            Last edited by NARUTOSAKI; 09-20-2013, 07:56 PM. Reason: hoje

Comment

wanna free balens ??? build ur own web game, then u can buy the balen as u want

Comment

Here are some statistics:
                49 wishing scraps and Phantom Yeti card from 170 packs.
                77 wishing scraps from 200 packs.
                Server: Armorgames Server 4 - US West.
                Class: Mage.

Comment

Originally posted by Starry777 View Post
                  Here are some statistics:
                  49 wishing scraps and Phantom Yeti card from 170 packs.
                  77 wishing scraps from 200 packs.
                  Thank you!
                  My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

100 packs bought.

1 phantom yeti (33rd box)
                    40 wishing scraps
                    and a whole heap of gold and gems xD
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

90 boxes bought one time 1 mil daru 30 wish scraps and at 50th box phantom yeti

Comment

so how did u guys open it? just in one go?

Comment

This is RIDICULOUS.
                          I bought 30 packs and got 3 scraps, 5x2 low gem packs and rest is gold. Ridiculously low gold.
                          Are you kidding me? Since I pay for those give me either 1 mil gold or daru. I would have bought the whole 200 box, but I think is not worth it.

As if NOT ANNOUNCING the events beforehand is not enough. I don't care about your politics, I pay for a contest. I'm tired of your "wording errors"
                          It's OK to put on a few unexpected surprises like meditation, but why did you delete the conversion fate to wish scrap from the announcement?
                          For people to spend their scraps and have to buy more? To get more money?
                          Even when you shut down unexpectedely servers last Tuesday to fix "word errors", I still see purge rune's wording is wrong. What did you fix??????? Because I saw NOTHING different.
                          If you want more money, better make your product more appealling, or we WILL leave you.
                          Last edited by ArowenGR; 09-20-2013, 04:37 AM.

Comment

tired for balens ..

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                              This is RIDICULOUS.
                              I bought 30 packs and got 3 scraps, 5x2 low gem packs and rest is gold. Ridiculously low gold.
                              Are you kidding me? Since I pay for those give me either 1 mil gold or daru. I would have bought the whole 200 box, but I think is not worth it.

As if NOT ANNOUNCING the events beforehand is not enough. I don't care about your politics, I pay for a contest. I'm tired of your "wording errors"
                              It's OK to put on a few unexpected surprises like meditation, but why did you delete the conversion fate to wish scrap from the announcement?
                              For people to spend their scraps and have to buy more? To get more money?
                              Even when you shut down unexpectedely servers last Tuesday to fix "word errors", I still see purge rune's wording is wrong. What did you fix??????? Because I saw NOTHING different.
                              If you want more money, better make your product more appealling, or we WILL leave you.
                              It's your fault for being stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X