• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this made me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
      It's your fault for being stupid.
      Seriously? All you can do is insult people?
      Nice

Comment

It's your fault for being stupid.
        The trolls are here again

ArowenGR is completely right about being misleaded.
        R2 removed from the news that 2 fate scrap can be exchanged for 1 wishing so some people spend their fate and buy more packs. This is a kind of sales strategy, but of the ugly kind. Same reason for removing some of the other events, so people buy stuff instead of stocking them up in advance for the event.

I read somewhere that Zebq spent 600k USD on the game, and there are others who spent 100k. Well, even on smaller scales, whoever is spending 30-40k gold to get a mount, or just a few boxes of random gold, As long as there will be people who are willing to buy the Golden Gate Bridge "for a discount price", there will be people who are willing to sell them... Wartune is selling virtual products at the price of Armani, with the service quality of McDonalds. If they can find buyers, that praises their sales strategy
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
          The trolls are here again

ArowenGR is completely right about being misleaded.
          R2 removed from the news that 2 fate scrap can be exchanged for 1 wishing so some people spend their fate and buy more packs. This is a kind of sales strategy, but of the ugly kind. Same reason for removing some of the other events, so people buy stuff instead of stocking them up in advance for the event.

I read somewhere that Zebq spent 600k USD on the game, and there are others who spent 100k. Well, even on smaller scales, whoever is spending 30-40k gold to get a mount, or just a few boxes of random gold, As long as there will be people who are willing to buy the Golden Gate Bridge "for a discount price", there will be people who are willing to sell them... Wartune is selling virtual products at the price of Armani, with the service quality of McDonalds. If they can find buyers, that praises their sales strategy
          Trolls? you just agreed with my post, so you're either another dumbo like Arowen, or simply trying to troll back on the assumption that I was trolling.

Comment

LOL i bought 200 of it.. and mostly is GOLD.. i dint get the mount... too bad.. wasted of my 7800 balens.. T.T from 200 of it i get 2 time of 1Mil of daru and 80 wishing scrap and gold would like 2 MIL plus and the rest is gems pack.. LOL...

Comment

Yes. U r a troll.. Try saying something constructive.

Comment

Trolls? you just agreed with my post, so you're either another dumbo like Arowen, or simply trying to troll back on the assumption that I was trolling.
                Why do you keep insulting?
                Don't you have a life?
                Last edited by ArowenGR; 09-20-2013, 07:33 AM.

Comment

I have no balenz.

Comment

hello i m DARKGOD SERVER 83 im gems is level 5 all

Comment

I agree that buying packs is not smart, but I also agree with Arowen about how R2 misleaded people. I do not agree with you calling him stupid without explanation.

I am especially grateful for people who post how big nothing they get from X packs. because this helps people show what a hoax is this sale.
                      There is this trick with the daru, for example.
                      So far, daru was a common thing from packs, right? So you people thought at least you get some nice amount of daru this time too? This was the trick...
                      Btw, 1 million daru worth only 11 balens for me (need 320 million daru to upgrade my troops, which gives me about 350 MATK, and I dont pay more than 10 balen per +1 stat) so even if it would be a common item it wouldn't be a good deal.
                      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

auttum gem scam, 110 chest, 70% crappy gems, 25% 50k gold, 1 million daru, and whishing scraps.........¬¬
                        Last edited by Machairodus; 09-20-2013, 07:43 AM.
                        The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

Originally posted by jaymixx12 View Post
                          hello i m DARKGOD SERVER 83 im gems is level 5 all
                          Guess what no one cares .

Comment

Wishing Scrap x1
                            50,000 Gold
                            Lvl. 1 - Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x2
                            1,000,000 Daru
                            Lvl. 9 Luck Stone x2
                            Lvl. 4 Gem Pack x1
                            Phantom Yeti x1
                            Price: 39 Balens

Comment

This is ****.Spended over 3k balens for boxes got lvl 4 gem ONCE and 1m daru also ONCE just.Huge **** again :/ Btw. from now on I`ve finished with balens I guess.****** lvl 1 & 2 gems I can get with cata blitz every day.TC
                              Last edited by BDTORTURER; 09-20-2013, 01:57 PM.
                              ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ:M3f3dr0N (560k+)
                              ᴘᴇᴛ:ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ (TiAmmazzo;120k+)
                              ᴘʀɵᵳᴇᴤᴤɪɵɴ:ᴛᴀɴᴋ
                              ʟᴇʊᴇʟ:80
                              ɢᴜɪʟᴆ:ÊŸá´‡á´*ᴇʟ81

Comment

Well, lets see...one level 2 Gem out of the shop is 85 Balens, so if you get a level 2 Gem out of the pack you just saved yourself 46 Balens. If you get 2 Lvl 2 Gems that is a savings of 131 Balens. Heck even if you bought 2 packs (78 Balens) and got 4 gem packs with level 1 gems you still saved 7 balens. It adds up over time. For the very low 39 Balens price I am not expecting much of the high level gems. Sure you can level 1 and 2 (as well as 3) out the Catacombs, but I am working on level 6 gems, so I will take whatever gems I can get. I would have liked to have gotten the 1 mil Daru or even the Yeti (just for the stats, I still stick to riding my Ruby Eyed Steed or Nightshade) card. Our big casher on our server got at least one Yeti card already and at least one of the 1 mil Daru. No idea how many packs he has bought though.
                                Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
                                Character Name: TinkerBelle
                                Class: Knight
                                Guild: Dishonored
                                Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

Working...
                                X