Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Activity] Love Thy Mount (Each level once per day)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Mim_the_Dwarf View Post
    I failed. I bought whips from the CW reward because someone spoke about an event.
    Then I looked, and asked, looked again. Alas, there was no event I was told.
    So I trained all my whips.
    Only to find a few hours later that there was an event...

    Thank you very much!!
    NOT!!
    I'm sorry to say this, but you definately deserve this.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Mim_the_Dwarf View Post
      I failed. I bought whips from the CW reward because someone spoke about an event.
      Then I looked, and asked, looked again. Alas, there was no event I was told.
      So I trained all my whips.
      Only to find a few hours later that there was an event...

      Thank you very much!!
      NOT!!
      No matter what in the future save whips/ soul crystals. Unless you really need to use them. For the past several months the events have all had quests for them and R2 is always the last to announce intentionally to force buyers. You just have to accept that everything in R2 is geared towards soaking 'whales' out of their cash and play smart.

      *Also 1-2 weeks before R2 announces anything, other platforms have released the news. Put google to work.
      Last edited by R2EndlessMoneyPit; 09-23-2013, 08:56 PM. Reason: *
      My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

      Comment


      • #18
        Event ended !

        Originally posted by winlord View Post
        I'm sorry to say this, but you definately deserve this.

        The announcement says the events ends on Septemebr 29th !!!! have they changed the date?

        Question [Activity] Love Thy Mount (Each level once per day)
        Duration: 9/23 - 9/29 23:59:59 (Server Time)

        Comment


        • #19
          How hard is to keep your whips,crystals,gems?You want fast grow on BR?Fine but dont blame R2 for something that you know that is coming.I am just VIP,recharge 500-1000 balens every month(not much if we consider that there is players in my server who waste 1000$+until now)and i still in top 10.And a reason for this is that i keep all my items until an event to come.I keep even the fate stones who isnt for sure there will be an event with them.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Starsika View Post
            The announcement says the events ends on Septemebr 29th !!!! have they changed the date?

            Question [Activity] Love Thy Mount (Each level once per day)
            Duration: 9/23 - 9/29 23:59:59 (Server Time)
            nope 23-29 so 7 day + at the first day u can do twice if u on at midnight

            so 6*8=48 wish
            IGN : Mitsuhide
            Server : 241 Ironlands
            Lvl : 57
            Guild : BadGuys

            Current Stats




            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by X_Mitsuhide_X View Post
              nope 23-29 so 7 day + at the first day u can do twice if u on at midnight

              so 6*8=48 wish
              48 wish is the ideal AND cashers' option-or, an option that not ALL had, since SOME had acknowledge of this event.So, you have to be either a casher or have knoweledge of an info NOT KNOWN to all...
              Most will probably get 17-22, providing that:
              1)Their guild ALWAYS wins in GB
              2)They are EXTREMELY lucky in guild blessings
              3)They are EXTREMELY lucky in vip wheel

              Comment


              • #22
                I had a problem with this event.. I used the Advanced Train feature which uses x20 whips per click instead of hitting the Train button 20x so the event only counted one out of the twenty whips used. I didn't realize this 'til the next day when I did it again and went to look at the status of the event and it only registered two of the forty whips used..

                Comment


                • #23
                  we can get Wishing Scrap date 10/6/2013? i need to for one mounth

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X