Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Activity] Love Thy Mount (Each level once per day)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Love Thy Mount (Each level once per day)

Duration: 9/23 - 9/29 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: Players will receive their rewards upon training their mounts the required number of times.

Train your mount 20 times: Mount Training Whip x4, Soul Crystal x15, Wishing Scrap x1
    Train your mount 100 times: Mount Training Whip x20, Soul Crystal x75, Wishing Scrap x5
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Oh, surprise. There is a last second mount event...

Comment

Again, I fail to see the need to be sarcastic about something that is in fact very good news. I was fearing the event would be cancelled.
      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
      [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Wewtness

Comment

Why would they cancel the event they can make money on?
          Hey look, whips are on sale. What a coincidence...

Comment

Of course they are on sale. Of course they want to make money on it. What else is new?

The point is that some of us have known about this event for a long time, but when the Rune Refinement event got messed up and the information about the Mount event disappeared from the Kongregate forum, it begged the question if the Mount event would also disappear or get nerfed in some way. Some of us have been saving whips for this event since it is a viable way for non-cashers to get the Gentle Beast mount. I'm very happy it did in fact appear as previously leaked.
            [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
            [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

What i find funny about is check out date when this was "posted" 17th hahahahahahahaha and some more hahahahahaha 17th hahahahahaha

Comment

meh, I save whips anyways until an event ... learned my lesson the hard way. Same with gems and everything else.
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

they want us not save, thats the reason they put up info after the event started this is the 2nd event not on the list r2 gave
                  first was soul meditation

Comment

Where can you redeem this event? I can't seem to find it...

Comment

Originally posted by Shampoodai View Post
                      Where can you redeem this event? I can't seem to find it...
                      It's an event quest.

Comment

go to quest window and see event quest or just redeem when u train, it should have a pop up saying u completed the event
                        IGN : Mitsuhide
                        Server : 241 Ironlands
                        Lvl : 57
                        Guild : BadGuys

Current Stats

Comment

omg whips on sale....everyone buy whips now fast before it gets sold out.

Comment

I guess It Pays To Consume Event will happen after all events so u have to get stuff u don't need to get the rewards

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                              meh, I save whips anyways until an event ... learned my lesson the hard way. Same with gems and everything else.
                              I failed. I bought whips from the CW reward because someone spoke about an event.
                              Then I looked, and asked, looked again. Alas, there was no event I was told.
                              So I trained all my whips.
                              Only to find a few hours later that there was an event...

Thank you very much!!
                              NOT!!

Comment

Working...
                              X