Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume - Autumn Edition!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

indeed, not only is the Evil Alpaca a +20 stat mount, but it was only obtainable from the magic pot event before this... which means the majority of players probably do not possess this mount since it was previously a luck-based item, or if you are dumb like me and dropped 60k-80k balens into the magic pot before I got it. Considering that, this mount is a steal at its current "price" ("price" because you don't actually have to spend anything on the mount to get it, you just spend balens).

Comment

czemu nie dacie biletow vip w evencie lub od czasu do czasu na dwie godziny

Comment

It was very slick of r2games to add the Recharge Pack event on the 2nd day of this event. Really screwed over everyone who spent 30,000 Balens on the first day.

Comment

Originally posted by XImpalerX View Post
          It was very slick of r2games to add the Recharge Pack event on the 2nd day of this event. Really screwed over everyone who spent 30,000 Balens on the first day.
          What recharge pack event?

Comment

Guild EPICâ„¢
            server s83 Fowlsfield
            class Archer
            i need wings im play 1year

Comment

^Focus on learning english!If you think beging will give you wings ahahah so naive.

Comment

plz put VIP luxury pack!

Comment

gimana cara dapetin Balens
                  : D

Comment

Originally posted by jaymixx12 View Post
                    i need wings im play 1year
                    Denied. - The Management

Comment

Wondering when the di stuf whit out balens...No u must pay crazy it is

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                        What recharge pack event?
                        On S328, they added this event and then on the following day they added the Recharge Pack event. Basically if I would have waited to recharge until the 2nd day, I would have gotten more rewards, but since I did it on the first day, I got screwed.

Comment

Working...
                        X