[Promotion] Pack-a-Palooza 2: Wartune Boogaloo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freya005 View Post
    nice another 3rd class all ncasher event. seriously boys try to make a promotionalpack which can be baught with vouchers for a change.

These events like this are not meant to give you allot these sort of things are to give a little extra for your money nothing more.

Every time i see these posts i just can't get over the basic ignorance of people. MMORPGS costs 1000s per month per server to keep up and run. You know that most mmorpg have people basically baby sitting the servers night and da in case one crashes? Think those guys work for free? Try no instead they are working entry level admin jobs paying between 15 and 25 usd per hour. Add in cost for internet service of well over 1500 per month minimal.

And don't try this well i ran a game server or i ran a private server for wow or what ever nonsense. because running a First person shooter server or a illegal pirate server for a major mmorpg aint nothing. You have or will have about 20% up time vs 99%+ uptime. Maybe you will have a whopping 100 players a week vs 1k to 5k a day. Your running off of basic and under-powered and under reliable pc hardware. Your little att dsl or twc 50 mb a sec service hasn't got the bandwidth to handle even 500 simultaneous users let alone 1k to 5k.

In short quit being a cry baby because r2 isnt giving you a free to play mmorpg that has a free cash shop as well

Comment

need crypt keys :S

Comment

MMORPGS costs 1000s per month per server to keep up and run.
        lol idthink soo they haw now 355 servers ...and making more and more thats 355k / month idthink they idiots

Comment

so... the rod sale that ppls kept on wanting... turns out to be a super weak version of what they used to have...

ppls should have expected this, what did they think they were playing? this is R2...

Who really needs Luckstones when you can buy them directly from Guild Shop with GOLD...

Comment

One time, there was a promotion pack where we had 5 socketing rods for less balens than this...

Comment

r2..this is so uncool to cashers an non cashers...i hope this was a good run for u guys...make sure u pay off the boats an save a chunk for the rain cuz its coming

Comment

please event quest crystaloid lvl 5, and FREE

Comment

for 300 dollars i want to get 300 crypt keys 3 million gold 3 million daru 1200 epic stones for lvl 40, 50, 60, or 70. 10000 insignias, 3000 soul crystals, 300 skeleton keys, and 3000 mount whips, 30 socketing rods. We can name it 3somewartune promo. any other things you want boys and gals? hmmm i think this is a very good promo ....let me buy it...but wait....the present promo sux much.

Comment

nothing for 70 stones (level) or Crystalloids ..60 stones have summoner..why not 70 ?? stupid!!!

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      Who really needs Luckstones when you can buy them directly from Guild Shop with GOLD...
                      People who don't want to waste their guild contributions on luck stones or would sell the luck stones for gold. But, yes it is a crappy package nonetheless.
                      Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
                      Character Name: TinkerBelle
                      Class: Knight
                      Guild: Dishonored
                      Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

Originally posted by R223236042 View Post
                        r2..this is so uncool to cashers an non cashers...i hope this was a good run for u guys...make sure u pay off the boats an save a chunk for the rain cuz its coming
                        I like the potion packs as I can get stuff that is not in the guild shop, plus I am trying to save my contributions to build up my guild skills.
                        Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
                        Character Name: TinkerBelle
                        Class: Knight
                        Guild: Dishonored
                        Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

Originally posted by R24006209 View Post
                          for 300 dollars i want to get 300 crypt keys 3 million gold 3 million daru 1200 epic stones for lvl 40, 50, 60, or 70. 10000 insignias, 3000 soul crystals, 300 skeleton keys, and 3000 mount whips, 30 socketing rods. We can name it 3somewartune promo. any other things you want boys and gals? hmmm i think this is a very good promo ....let me buy it...but wait....the present promo sux much.
                          I guess you missed the memo about

5 socket rod for 159 balen

compared to

1 socket rod 2 luckstone for 185 balen

now lets see... hmmm is 2 luck stone worth 4 socket rods... hmmm...

Comment

this is soo stupid i was gonna spend 60 bucks till i saw that there's only a chance at the Epic Miraculous Shard x1, THATS SOO ******** CHEAP R2!!! DO U HATE US??? DON'T WE PAY YOUR ******* BILLS? CAN'T U SHOW ANY APPRECIATION?!?!?! FFS ***!!!!! AND ONE OF THE BEST BONUSES IVE EVER SEEN FOR RECHARGING 40 BUCKS WORTH U PUT AT THE BEGINING OF THE WEEK ENDING 2 DAYS BEFORE MOST OF US GET PAID! GREAT JOB NOOBS! UDA MADE ALLOT MORE MONEY EXTRENDING THAT TO OR PAST A PAY DAY, COME ON NOW THATS COMMON SENSE! it's almost like all of you get together and sit around thinking of ideas to **** us over and sit back laughing wondering how much we will take....

Comment

i agree but u wouldn't get 1/4th of that hell even 1/6 of that from r2 for 300 bucks =(

Comment

Originally posted by R24006209 View Post
                                i agree but u wouldn't get 1/4th of that hell even 1/6 of that from r2 for 300 bucks =(

Comment

Working...
                                X