X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id actually want 30mil gold tho =P

Comment

Originally posted by DoomStrom View Post
      I'm not VIP I can't buy..Pls arrange some quest or hot events for socketing rod and lvl 6 gem transporter.pls.I need them.
      i am agreed with u . i need some rods and lv6 transporter too so arrange pls.
      ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
      when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

i need insignia

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
          These events like this are not meant to give you allot these sort of things are to give a little extra for your money nothing more.

Every time i see these posts i just can't get over the basic ignorance of people. MMORPGS costs 1000s per month per server to keep up and run. You know that most mmorpg have people basically baby sitting the servers night and da in case one crashes? Think those guys work for free? Try no instead they are working entry level admin jobs paying between 15 and 25 usd per hour. Add in cost for internet service of well over 1500 per month minimal.

And don't try this well i ran a game server or i ran a private server for wow or what ever nonsense. because running a First person shooter server or a illegal pirate server for a major mmorpg aint nothing. You have or will have about 20% up time vs 99%+ uptime. Maybe you will have a whopping 100 players a week vs 1k to 5k a day. Your running off of basic and under-powered and under reliable pc hardware. Your little att dsl or twc 50 mb a sec service hasn't got the bandwidth to handle even 500 simultaneous users let alone 1k to 5k.

In short quit being a cry baby because r2 isnt giving you a free to play mmorpg that has a free cash shop as well
          i second this maintaining 355 servers are serious trouble
          IGN : Mitsuhide
          Server : 241 Ironlands
          Lvl : 57
          Guild : BadGuys

Current Stats

Comment

Originally posted by X_Mitsuhide_X View Post
            i second this maintaining 355 servers are serious trouble
            It's not really 355 server... 2/3rd of all server are merged together by 2~4 server.

So in actual... there's only about 88~177 servers. (that's not linked together)

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
              MMORPGS costs 1000s per month per server to keep up and run.
              lol idthink soo they haw now 355 servers ...and making more and more thats 355k / month idthink they idiots
              Sounds about right. Id say they have prob 1/3 355k players some are vip say 1/3 of them (seems bout right looking at rankings and in my guild chat etc). Id estimate they make about 25 to 40% profit. Because they do have so many servers and so many isp lines they might get some discount on cost for isp but it will not be all that much 100 a line out of near 1k+ per line. I can only speak to what i know from being a higher up in a mmo or 3. So from my own experience i can tell you 3x to 5 x servers each needing 1 full line them self = 1200 to 1500 per server isp cost.

It is the reason so many small company ran mmorpgs dies fast. Think of it this way you need min 500 players per server for 3 to 5 servers to cover costs (you will just barely make a profit) I know a couple people who had pro class servers for first person shooters ones that are up 24/7 minus 2 hours weekly and it costs them about 350 a month to run them. Now some of in fact most of those are free and only take donations to off set cost. These are hobbyist's who do it for fun and 350 minus say 150 from donations isn't much for their entertainment budget.

The so called privately ran WoW EQ etc servers are really pirate servers eg illegal as all get out and are 1 shut down often by blizzard and sony or the person just gets bored and turns it off. They are running it off of crapy cable and dsl connections. Uptime is at best a few hours a day when up they lag insanely.

Ive had full blown mmorpg servers running local and what i can tell you is one player requires massive bandwidth. MMORPGs to run hit diminishing returns quite quickly as pro class lines are always based on bandwidth not monthly. You pay x usd per gig meg or what ever.

Comment

Come On.... No 60 shards??? ***!

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  Duration: 9/19 - 9/21 23:59 (Server Time)
                  Servers:[/LIST]

Description: From September 19th to September 21st we've got packs on sale galore! We've got a blow out on Socketing Rods, Crystaloids, Potions, Scrolls, and more! Check out the list below to see what all is on sale!

[Promotion] Socketing Rod Pack

Socketing Rod x1, Lvl. 8 Luck Stone x2
                  Price: 185 Balens. Limit of 20 per day.
                  You call this promotion/sale? lol
                  Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Instead of stupid events why not think of how to fix lag. Pretty fckd-up how you can think of many cash-related events yet haven't fix the lag problems which I don't encounter in other wartune websites. ONLY in r2games!
                    R2GAMES never FAILED to surprise me

IGN: Ǥσζ•ᴆ•â‚*ҿζ
                    Class: Knight
                    Server: S52 Sage Hall

Comment

Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
                      You call this promotion/sale? lol
                      I would yep. Your getting 2x lvl 8 stons (1x 9 if you synth up) for the price of one rod. Is it huge na but not all sales will be or should be. Is every sale at stores huge nope so why should this be any different?

Comment

Originally posted by kelcelforever View Post
                        Instead of stupid events why not think of how to fix lag. Pretty fckd-up how you can think of many cash-related events yet haven't fix the lag problems which I don't encounter in other wartune websites. ONLY in r2games!
                        they also still havent completed the farm or the homestead......

Comment

try to give some something which can be brought by vouchers.....

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
                            These events like this are not meant to give you allot these sort of things are to give a little extra for your money nothing more.

Every time i see these posts i just can't get over the basic ignorance of people. MMORPGS costs 1000s per month per server to keep up and run. You know that most mmorpg have people basically baby sitting the servers night and da in case one crashes? Think those guys work for free? Try no instead they are working entry level admin jobs paying between 15 and 25 usd per hour. Add in cost for internet service of well over 1500 per month minimal.

And don't try this well i ran a game server or i ran a private server for wow or what ever nonsense. because running a First person shooter server or a illegal pirate server for a major mmorpg aint nothing. You have or will have about 20% up time vs 99%+ uptime. Maybe you will have a whopping 100 players a week vs 1k to 5k a day. Your running off of basic and under-powered and under reliable pc hardware. Your little att dsl or twc 50 mb a sec service hasn't got the bandwidth to handle even 500 simultaneous users let alone 1k to 5k.

In short quit being a cry baby because r2 isnt giving you a free to play mmorpg that has a free cash shop as well
                            you know , what u sayin , is right...but u didnt mind one thing...those prices are still much more than reasonable...how do u like 12k balens for 1 piece of 50 lvl PvE gear in mystery shop ? over 70£ for 1 piece from set ? And thats not even legend ? And might be that will have crappy options so i will need to spend extra money to refine it ?? Mate , dont tryin to be funny , but for 70£-piece-a-gear , u would be getting thing that is unique/legendary/superb, means, exceptional by itself...And that would be in any normal MMORPG...Here u getting non-upgraded,non-enchanted,non-refined piece of gear , u can make in several days...Not even sayin that WT is flash-based...So , tell me now , does it makes any sense ?
                            U sayin that hostin servers costs a big money...Well , all we know it , its not a secret for anyone...But why they making new and new and new servers , they need to host , means , so spend shjitloads of $$$ on those , instead on concentrating on those servers , that already are up and running , and which have stable-high amount of active players ? If they open new servers , they will need money to host them...And where they will get that money ? Right , from us! Then now, Do anyone of us need those new servers? No , really not , we can live and play very well without those 150+ new servers...So , what it looks like ,and what do u say, they made a system , to justify all this money-soaking , sayin thats all happens cuz nothing is free in this world , and server hosting is expensive...but damn , we dont need those new servers , thats the point! Just spot opening new servers , cut the expenses on hosting by closing nearly-dead servers , take some financial courses , and make reasonable prices...Thats the basic thing...Market and Demand...U need to find optimal price...Optimal price means , maximum price maximum people will wish to buy goods for...With putting higher price , less people will buy...Simple diagram....So dont tell all this shjit about hosting , and wages for staff...just need someone to bring right financial politics in this game...But right u said...they dont give a **** about us...they feel very comfy at where they are...
                            Last edited by opiumdance; 09-19-2013, 11:41 PM.

Comment

[Promotion] Magic Box Packs

Magic Box I - Miraculous Gift Box x1
                              Price: 65 Balens. Limit 1000 per day.

Magic Box II - Miraculous Gift Box x100
                              Price: 5995 Balens. Limit 20 per day.

Miraculous Gift Box - Open to randomly receive one of the following:

Epic Miraculous Shard x1,
                              Soul Crystal x5,
                              Mount Training Whip x2,
                              Crypt Token x10
                              Magic Shard Box x1

Epic Miraculous Shard: Used to exchange for Legendary Stones.
                              Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Level 40 Legendary Stone x5
                              Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Level 50 Legendary Stone x2
                              Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Level 60 Legendary Stone x1

Epic Miraculous Shard x3 = Level 40 Epic Weapon Shard x1
                              Epic Miraculous Shard x3 = Level 40 Epic Helmet Shard x1
                              Epic Miraculous Shard x3 = Level 40 Epic Armor Shard x1
                              Epic Miraculous Shard x3 = Level 40 Epic Necklace Shard x1

Epic Miraculous Shard x4 = Level 50 Epic Weapon Shard x1
                              Epic Miraculous Shard x4 = Level 50 Epic Helmet Shard x1
                              Epic Miraculous Shard x4 = Level 50 Epic Armor Shard x1
                              Epic Miraculous Shard x4 = Level 50 Epic Necklace Shard x1

I would not buy it again
                              I just get a little epic miroclus shard ...it is like gambling

Comment

money, money, money

Comment

Working...
                                X