[Promotion] Pack-a-Palooza 2: Wartune Boogaloo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeeshan_armin View Post
    try to give some something which can be brought by vouchers.....
    i agree w/you zeeshan_armin that a good news if r2 would for non-casher like me..

Comment

Comment

more for Wartune - Kabam- R2- $$$$$$ really guys... u guys are just getting richer and richer.. but cant fix the players problems.. u have so many bugs in this games and all u can think about is how u make ur poketts heavyer and ur bank account langer stupid A s s's

Comment

Give some good promotion LOL.. a socketing rod and crypt keys.... That will give worth buying for...

Comment

Can you decrease the rate of getting white Astral and increase the rate of getting the orange and red Astral...

Comment

wew what can i say guys from R2 thanks for bulsh-it of your new Promotion am not gona spend not even 1 balens on this ****

Comment

I stocked up on the potions..149 balens for 2 Lvl 5 Power Potions, plus Endurance, Defense and Charisma is really good deal (especially since the last 3 are not in the shop). That way I can use my guild contributions towards the skills and may be some lvl 60 leg stones. Need those for our Friday night guild battles.
                Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
                Character Name: TinkerBelle
                Class: Knight
                Guild: Dishonored
                Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

make something in the game where we can convert "????????" into balens (like 1M Gold = 50 Balens or something similar)...that way, people can enjoy the game more and i bet they will accept any promotion that you guys throw quite happily...

Comment

Originally posted by freya005 View Post
                    nice another 3rd class all ncasher event. seriously boys try to make a promotionalpack which can be baught with vouchers for a change.
                    That would be nice. Also, this event for the mounts, I think that's ****. You don't even get a Wishing Scrap for every time you purchase that dumb chest for it. I'm not going to waste money with no guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by freya005 View Post
                      nice another 3rd class all ncasher event. seriously boys try to make a promotionalpack which can be baught with vouchers for a change.
                      ok idiot how are they supposed to make money if theygive free promotions like that take up on the events they are doing and get cool stuff like that

Comment

why i cannot but rod with vouchers

Comment

Why not let us buy level 6 crystaloids? If I'm going to buy crystaloids I want to get the highest gear available for my money.

Comment

You should allow VIP STATUS to be bought with vouchers, and or able to be obtained for a month or so after a certain amount of consecutive days logged in. Or vip status to be permanently obtained after spending so much on balens i mean christ i could pay for world of war craft or any other really good mmo for a few bucks more. Why would i want to pay so much for a stupid browser game that can't even finish up homestead's or fix it's grammar errors or even update it's farm o god i could go on and on with what is wrong here. Yes i am purposely using terrible grammar to prove a point of how annoying and obnoxious it is. FIXXXX THINGS MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY NOT TRY TO ROB US BLIND.

Comment

Originally posted by Aradrax View Post
                              You should allow VIP STATUS to be bought with vouchers, and or able to be obtained for a month or so after a certain amount of consecutive days logged in. Or vip status to be permanently obtained after spending so much on balens i mean christ i could pay for world of war craft or any other really good mmo for a few bucks more. Why would i want to pay so much for a stupid browser game that can't even finish up homestead's or fix it's grammar errors or even update it's farm o god i could go on and on with what is wrong here. Yes i am purposely using terrible grammar to prove a point of how annoying and obnoxious it is. FIXXXX THINGS MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY NOT TRY TO ROB US BLIND.
                              Then why not spend your money to that overrated WoW instead of trying to get hell lot of free stuffs here?
                              Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
                                Then why not spend your money to that overrated WoW instead of trying to get hell lot of free stuffs here?
                                They might as well, seems like they don't play this game anyway with all the time they spend in here whining and carrying on. Of course the better question is to these people, if you dislike this game so much, why are you still playing it?
                                Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
                                Character Name: TinkerBelle
                                Class: Knight
                                Guild: Dishonored
                                Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

Working...
                                X