[Promotion] Mount Training Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Mount Training Pack

Duration: 9/23 - 9/25 23:59 (Server Time)
    Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S301
    • Kongregate: S1 - S12
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6
    • Kabam: S1 - S34

Description: Available through the next few days, select Mount Training Packs will be on sale in the Shop!

Mount Training Whip x10
    Price: 219 Balens. Limit of 500 per day.

Mount Training Whip x100
    Price: 1999 Balens. Limit of 500 per day.

THIS is why they don't pre-announce LOL. So you use instead of save and have to buy more.
    My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
      THIS is why they don't pre-announce LOL. So you use instead of save and have to buy more.

Very well said. ^_^

Comment

This is in fact excellent news since that probably means we WILL get the whip event, and that one is vital.
        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Why does nobody learn from the past? I save all mount whips and soul crystals until an event comes out. I have 400 whips and 2000 crystals now. Every event for the last 6 months or so has had these. Just save them up guys.

Comment

not to be racist and all, but that's how CNs do business

Comment

Originally posted by Daftone View Post
              Why does nobody learn from the past? I save all mount whips and soul crystals until an event comes out. I have 400 whips and 2000 crystals now. Every event for the last 6 months or so has had these. Just save them up guys.
              I do the same. I read the events elsewhere as well so I know whats coming. I was just saying that for the point of all those asking where this quest was. Its standard R2 practice to try to make you buy as much as possible. Just save, save and then save some more.
              My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
                I do the same. I read the events elsewhere as well so I know whats coming. I was just saying that for the point of all those asking where this quest was. Its standard R2 practice to try to make you buy as much as possible. Just save, save and then save some more.
                Same here...i save all souls and whips.......you should do the same all others if you dont want to waste balens for them.

Comment

would be ***** up if they come back with the mount train quest kuz i used almost 200 whips yesterday

Comment

Never use whips and soul crystals UNLESS there is an event. We know the events will come eventually.

Comment

hahahaha.... fortunately i have 300 whips for this event
                      Char. Name: YamadaTendou

Class : Mage

Server : S121 (Greyburn)

Level : lvl. 72

BR : 160k

Comment

Agreed!! I do same
                        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Freaggin motherfckers i've been saving the whips for this event and also counting the whips i'd get with the rewards and you have lowered it how can you be so goddam dirty?

Now the reward by training 100 times only 24 whips?(4 per 20 and 20 per 100) *** happens with u
                          IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

I don't get what you are saying. This quest was detailed in a leak and it has showed up exactly as it was leaked.
                            [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                            [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

I seldom use whip unless there is an event. so I have 900 whip save up for any event haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X