No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Mount Training Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in the leak it said when u train 100 times u get 15 per 20 and 75 per 100 -.-

or maybe i was stonned when i read it lol
    Last edited by StonedKiller; 09-23-2013, 05:28 AM.
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
      in the leak it said when u train 100 times u get 15 per 20 and 75 per 100 -.-

or maybe i was stonned when i read it lol
      It's soul crystals...

Comment

Guys who mad about no "pre-announced" event, well, use google will help u

And old players all know that soul and whips events not announced till a few hours before or even after its event start, way to push ppl to buy instead of save, anyway another publisher gave same events if R2 said that its different from another dont believe them, except in part they are not do "extra" events like another publishers, there is basic events like each month/season event, and extra that R2 never gave, but in another companies they gave with worth rewards and easy events like weekly GM events

Anyway I followed 3 months events, its totally not different from another publishers (even if GMs saying lies), so try use get into from another sites, or at least don't use items except in events, just be patient don't be rush like mad man.

BTW about this event, why limit is so low, 500 for person each day ! so its 999,500 balens per day why so low limit I want get more whips )

Zebq will destroy this game balance (if he not did that already) ...
        IGN: TheVictor
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
        Class: Mage - level 80
        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

this is ridiculous why can I only buy 500 whip packs per day? If I had that kind of money to spend on a stupid game then I should be able to buy as many packs as I want.
          For those of you who don't get what I mean.
          1999 balens per pack times 500 equals 999,500 balens divide that by 30,000 equals 33.3 times $300.00 is (wait for it) $9995.00 per day
          *** kind of game is this to play?
          The prices that they charge to play this game is rediculous

Comment

Why the F only 3 days? the whips event and the consume one finish LATER...
            Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
            I do not exist.
            For real.

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
              Zebq will destroy this game balance (if he not did that already) ...
              He maxed stables already over 2 weeks ago.

I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                He maxed stables already over 2 weeks ago.
                So? he can still use whips.

Comment

Originally posted by Daftone View Post
                  Why does nobody learn from the past? I save all mount whips and soul crystals until an event comes out. I have 400 whips and 2000 crystals now. Every event for the last 6 months or so has had these. Just save them up guys.

Agreed!! I do same.
                  Sarcasm Intended

Comment

announce it too late i used all my 1000 trainign whip to upgrade my stables... announce a little early damn you R2...

Comment

Originally posted by R24525821 View Post
                      announce it too late i used all my 1000 trainign whip to upgrade my stables... announce a little early damn you R2...
                      It's your fault for not reading the forum, it's been discussed for weeks already.
                      Stop complaining about everything.

Comment

had 600 and got boosted by 100 by the compensation on recharge event oh well i can already do it full 8 day even if the compensation not in
                        IGN : Mitsuhide
                        Server : 241 Ironlands
                        Lvl : 57
                        Guild : BadGuys

Current Stats

Comment

ohh man i can realy don't think my character gonna be improve...

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                            So? he can still use whips.
                            For what? All the stats are maximized, they wont raise. Last month cw they were already and he had 130 excess whips. He has only fate to maximize AFAIK.
                            Back on topic, shall we?

I do not exist.
                            For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                              For what? All the stats are maximized, they wont raise. Last month cw they were already and he had 130 excess whips. He has only fate to maximize AFAIK.
                              Back on topic, shall we?
                              You're the one spreading lies here.
                              His stats are FAR from being maximized, his armor is about 100 lower than the max, and his endurance is 1000 lower, so please enlighten me how that is maxed.

Comment

I'm sure they are friends or at least acquaintances with Zebq and get their information from him. If you look on your stables when you use whips it says your current level, and your max level (the max level raises with each mount you own shown by the "max attribute +XX"
                                I'm sure what they are referring to is that the levels of his mount attributes are at their maximum level and can not be raised any further with whips until he gets a new mount.

Comment

Working...
                                X