No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/26 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pls server can make a match up from arena properly? how come sumtimes our opponent in arena is above 40? then in battle ground how do u match up? sumtimes i can see lvel 42 and 40 in battle ground... but im jst level 37 only.

Comment

baru buka taunya gak bisa gan

Comment

Hoooaaammm

Comment

If i leave i will loose 1 attempt for something that isn't even my fault in the first place. It's the game's problem to resolve this so it fits everyone. As i was saying, if for me this is hell, for a lvl 60 or 61 what is it? they should really think about how unfair they are if they let us get killed by chars with statuses 2 times bigger than ours. It may be really funny for a lvl 69 to kill someone in 1 hit, but it isn't funny the other way around, trust me
          “If you can't go back to your mother's womb, you'd better learn to be a good fighter.” Anchee Min

Comment

maintenis mulu gan??

Comment

Originally posted by IleanaVioleta View Post
              If i leave i will loose 1 attempt for something that isn't even my fault in the first place. It's the game's problem to resolve this so it fits everyone. As i was saying, if for me this is hell, for a lvl 60 or 61 what is it? they should really think about how unfair they are if they let us get killed by chars with statuses 2 times bigger than ours. It may be really funny for a lvl 69 to kill someone in 1 hit, but it isn't funny the other way around, trust me
              LOL!!! I am a lvl 54 mage with BR of 39K. I love hitting the lvl 58 - 61 characters in BG. Wonder how they feel then???

Comment

"i make another char in the same server242... it still the EXP so high...." whew.... for me its easier to level it fast... the my problem is, i set a goal that i want to get my char stronger, but i cant make it due to my EXP i level so fast.... pls...."

Comment

Why a lvl 61 ppl can stunned a lvl 63 ppl who has a lvl 12 Holy Seal? Those ppl from older servers are killing ppl from newer servers which have the Talents cap, while older server ppl were not capped. R2 explains this please, and how are you going to fix this issue.

Comment

correction - if you leave a battle grounds you cannot re-enter for 5 mins when re-entering you DO NOT LOSE a go.
                    Have done this 2-3 times during BG as kept getting lvl 70-80 in a room I'm lvl 61.

Comment

Originally posted by ICHABY View Post
                      maintenance it's ok, but give me compensations for this
                      just bad time as always

Comment

give me compensation plese

Comment

Well. Dex is in my guild so good to know he wants to sell his char....

Comment

just keep the talent skills n remove holy seal

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                              Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, September 26th at 3:00 AM EDT, (12:00 AM PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
                              how much time left till i can get back online

Comment

2 hours mark pased

Comment

Working...
                                X