replied
    Originally posted by saifsalah View Post
    We hope this for ( September Hall of Fame ) i think its start from today ,
    its starts the 29th

Leave a comment:

• R27166941
    replied
    Originally posted by IleanaVioleta View Post
    You should really do something about that Battleground. It's so unfair putting a lvl 69 with a lvl 63. All the Dryads in the world won't help when they stun you for 3 turns and then kill you before you can have the chance to hit back. I really think it's more reasonable to put 60-65 and 65-70. not 61-69. We don't stand a chance of even completing the daily quest of 2 kills.
    they did that to try and stop people camping at levels i think.. from what i understand i think it runs something like 40-49,45-54,50-59, 55-64,60-69,65-74 i could be wrong though
    as a lvl 56 i've been up against a couple lvl60's but generally its lvl59's every now & then i see a lvl54 or lower

Leave a comment:

• rodericksun
    replied
    Question? Is there any chance or changes to my EXP? seems i dont want to level so fast....

Leave a comment:

• ramoskianne
    replied
    tagal naman

Leave a comment:

• chadlest
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R24196009
    replied
    Don't money again.....

Leave a comment:

• IleanaVioleta
    replied
    You should really do something about that Battleground. It's so unfair putting a lvl 69 with a lvl 63. All the Dryads in the world won't help when they stun you for 3 turns and then kill you before you can have the chance to hit back. I really think it's more reasonable to put 60-65 and 65-70. not 61-69. We don't stand a chance of even completing the daily quest of 2 kills.

Leave a comment:

• saifsalah
    replied
    We hope this for ( September Hall of Fame ) i think its start from today ,

Leave a comment:

• Rimmington
    replied
    Originally posted by dex0pac View Post
    meh if servers need a cooldown, why don't they shut them up acoording to time-zones ... so that we don't miss events during maintanence...
    as if they care we miss events or not??

Leave a comment:

• dex0pac
    replied
    meh if servers need a cooldown, why don't they shut them up acoording to time-zones ... so that we don't miss events during maintanence...

Leave a comment:

• Shimphony
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, September 26th at 3:00 AM EDT, (12:00 AM PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Rimmington
    replied
    Originally posted by rodericksun View Post
    hi... jst to ask... how come my EXP so high? may World prosperity EXP was 146 to 156? i level so fast..... WHY?
    world prosperity bonus is high in your server that's why you get nice xp and level up fast

Leave a comment:

• rodericksun
    replied
    Why my exp so high?

hi... jst to ask... how come my EXP so high? may World prosperity EXP was 146 to 156? i level so fast..... WHY?
    Last edited by rodericksun; 09-26-2013, 02:47 AM. Reason: RE-ASSURE

Leave a comment:

• DarkYuna
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Its just a show put up by them to make us think they're doing something when in all effect they're probably shutting it down to cool the servers down then restart it...
    well if the servers need to cool down i think its best to announce it now and do a maintenance then to wait for it to crash

Leave a comment:

• Rimmington
    replied
    Originally posted by R212261507 View Post
    hello how are you?
    who? us or r2games?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X