[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/26 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XxWW3xX View Post
    Well. Dex is in my guild so good to know he wants to sell his char....
    I think is not allowed to sell account and get ban for this.Maybe Wartune team alerdy look on your friend moves and see if he is selling the account

Comment

I actually agree with this as many players with high lvls camp outside spawning areas waiting for lower lvl players

Comment

Originally posted by R26991997 View Post
        2 hours mark pased
        thnx

Comment

Originally posted by Llada View Post
          Why a lvl 61 ppl can stunned a lvl 63 ppl who has a lvl 12 Holy Seal? Those ppl from older servers are killing ppl from newer servers which have the Talents cap, while older server ppl were not capped. R2 explains this please, and how are you going to fix this issue.
          All people on all servers have talents cap, when it was applied in patch everyone got theit talents reseted.
          Max HS for lvl 61 is 10, for lvl 63 is 16. So yes, lvl 63 can stun lvl 61 for 3 turns. That is how this game works.

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
          correction - if you leave a battle grounds you cannot re-enter for 5 mins when re-entering you DO NOT LOSE a go.
          Have done this 2-3 times during BG as kept getting lvl 70-80 in a room I'm lvl 61.
          You cannot join 70-80 BGs being lvl 61. There are 2 brackets for you - 55-64 and 60-69.
          And yes, if you dont like 60-69 BGs you can leave, wait 5 min and join another BG. If you are lucky you'll be placed in 55-64.
          You don't lose BG attepmt doing this, that's correct.
          Server: Armorgames Server 4 - US West.
          Class: Mage.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
            correction - if you leave a battle grounds you cannot re-enter for 5 mins when re-entering you DO NOT LOSE a go.
            Have done this 2-3 times during BG as kept getting lvl 70-80 in a room I'm lvl 61.
            You're right. You don't loose the try if you come back after the 5 min.
            On the other hand it's imposible for a lvl 61 to get lvl 70 or 80 in a BG. As a 61 you get 55-64 and 60-69 lvl battles.

JBird
            Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
            Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
            One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

can you tell me what the tower in the top right hand corner is gonner be please it just says coming soon!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by damncreamy View Post

thnx

Actually it has only been a hour and half since servers went down-not two hours.

Comment

name: jundeLLL
                    level: 63
                    class: knight
                    BATTLE RATING:63K
                    SERVER:S114

Comment

Originally posted by R21576329 View Post
                      can you tell me what the tower in the top right hand corner is gonner be please it just says coming soon!!

It Dianah's house-she will open it up to one lucky player who can obtain lvl 50 wings and obtain all the mounts that R2 has for us to get.

Comment

Servers back up

Comment

we live again

Comment

to be fair to r2games there is no time within any given day that everyone would be happy for maintenance to be happening but i would be happy IF they fixed the issues that players always report during these weekly operations

Comment

Originally posted by R23094590 View Post
                              Servers back up
                              yeap

Comment

hey mr.,mrs.,miss pls tell me when kabam server 4 Europe will merge ?

Comment

Working...
                                X