[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/26 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Its just a show put up by them to make us think they're doing something when in all effect they're probably shutting it down to cool the servers down then restart it...
    agree, since they shut down all server, why s364 which is 2 days old need a maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by R29422735 View Post
      can anyone help want to reset password but it says an email has been sent but I never receive one and on their form it doesnt recognise my character so no way of contacting them any ideas?
      sorry pal, you're stuck with this password

Unless you submit a ticket ofc. Tickets solve everything. I heard of a dude that submitted ticket with a pony drawing. He said sth like I can't afford to pay for wings, but I can afford to give you some joy by gifting you this cool pony. The next time he logged in, he had lvl 3 wings. So be creative and spam tickets

PS. disregard the pony story, it's been added for the soul purpouse of making you laugh

Comment

im requested to make an trade to each other

Comment

maintenance it's ok, but give me compensations for this Click image for larger version

Name:	komputer_.gif
Views:	2
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	1675429
          Click image for larger version

Name:	berkuda_.gif
Views:	1
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	1675430

Comment

Sorry, My bad. Didn't knew it was aginst the terms and conditions... as 99% of the normal people I never read this stuff ...
            Last edited by dex0pac; 09-26-2013, 02:33 AM. Reason: I'm dumb and ignorant

Comment

Originally posted by dex0pac View Post
              btw I'm selling lvl 40 archer on S358. Full 35 set, max enchanted. Lvl 4 Power from guild skills about 2500 insigs and more cool stuff lvl 33 Knights among them
              levl 40 in s358??? that's too fast leveling... my acc in s350 has lvl of only 41 till now lol

Comment

hello how are you?

Comment

Originally posted by dex0pac View Post
                  btw I'm selling lvl 40 archer on S358. Full 35 set, max enchanted. Lvl 4 Power from guild skills about 2500 insigs and more cool stuff lvl 33 Knights among them
                  selling your hero? isn't that against the 'terms of conditions' thingy? you might might wanna edit/remove your post, sweetcakes. you won't want ban-able consequences.. xD
                  ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by R212261507 View Post
                      hello how are you?
                      who? us or r2games?

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        Its just a show put up by them to make us think they're doing something when in all effect they're probably shutting it down to cool the servers down then restart it...
                        well if the servers need to cool down i think its best to announce it now and do a maintenance then to wait for it to crash
                        DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

Why my exp so high?

hi... jst to ask... how come my EXP so high? may World prosperity EXP was 146 to 156? i level so fast..... WHY?
                          Last edited by rodericksun; 09-26-2013, 02:47 AM. Reason: RE-ASSURE

Comment

Originally posted by rodericksun View Post
                            hi... jst to ask... how come my EXP so high? may World prosperity EXP was 146 to 156? i level so fast..... WHY?
                            world prosperity bonus is high in your server that's why you get nice xp and level up fast

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                              Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, September 26th at 3:00 AM EDT, (12:00 AM PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Roses are red, violets are blue, the sun shines as bright as my love does for you.

Comment

meh if servers need a cooldown, why don't they shut them up acoording to time-zones ... so that we don't miss events during maintanence...

Comment

Working...
                                X