[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/26 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dex0pac View Post
    meh if servers need a cooldown, why don't they shut them up acoording to time-zones ... so that we don't miss events during maintanence...
    as if they care we miss events or not??

Comment

We hope this for ( September Hall of Fame ) i think its start from today ,
      "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

You should really do something about that Battleground. It's so unfair putting a lvl 69 with a lvl 63. All the Dryads in the world won't help when they stun you for 3 turns and then kill you before you can have the chance to hit back. I really think it's more reasonable to put 60-65 and 65-70. not 61-69. We don't stand a chance of even completing the daily quest of 2 kills.
        “If you can't go back to your mother's womb, you'd better learn to be a good fighter.” Anchee Min

Comment

Don't money again.....

Comment

Comment

tagal naman

Comment

Question? Is there any chance or changes to my EXP? seems i dont want to level so fast....

Comment

Originally posted by IleanaVioleta View Post
                  You should really do something about that Battleground. It's so unfair putting a lvl 69 with a lvl 63. All the Dryads in the world won't help when they stun you for 3 turns and then kill you before you can have the chance to hit back. I really think it's more reasonable to put 60-65 and 65-70. not 61-69. We don't stand a chance of even completing the daily quest of 2 kills.
                  they did that to try and stop people camping at levels i think.. from what i understand i think it runs something like 40-49,45-54,50-59, 55-64,60-69,65-74 i could be wrong though
                  as a lvl 56 i've been up against a couple lvl60's but generally its lvl59's every now & then i see a lvl54 or lower

Comment

Originally posted by saifsalah View Post
                    We hope this for ( September Hall of Fame ) i think its start from today ,
                    its starts the 29th
                    • S69 - Corftey ravine
                    • H4D3S
                    • lvl 76 archer
                    • 103k br

Comment

I hope good prize....

Comment

Good prize i hope...

Comment

I'm a lvl 63, and mostly i get the 60-69 room. And it really sucks. Getting killed for dryads would only work without them stunning me all the time. I think it's very unfair. And what's really funny is their reaction "you're full of dryads" like that is my fault lol. If i could kill some1 i would. It's like "why don't you die in 1 hit and you die in 3?"
                          Last edited by IleanaVioleta; 09-26-2013, 02:56 AM.
                          “If you can't go back to your mother's womb, you'd better learn to be a good fighter.” Anchee Min

Comment

Originally posted by IleanaVioleta View Post
                            easy way to avoid this is leave the bg and after 5 mins join again. at 63 u can get bgs 55-64 and 60-69
                            • S69 - Corftey ravine
                            • H4D3S
                            • lvl 76 archer
                            • 103k br

Comment

compensasion?

Comment

Wartune official must created battle arena and battle ground based on battle ratting...I think that' fair
                                Last edited by R24196009; 09-26-2013, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X