Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/26 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maintenance again? why?

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, September 26th at 3:00 AM EDT, (12:00 AM PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
      Um... Ok.. So we had maintenence yesterday.. So what's up with the 2nd round of maintenance today, Sept 27th?

Comment

• after maintenance... im always stuck 37%... 1week ago, 2 week ago, 3 week ago. problem is same stuck 37%after maintenance.what should i do... clear cache, reinstal browser, reinstal OS, still not work (sory my english so bad)

Comment

• i am sorry to hear the persistent of your problem.

would u please file a ticket using the link in my signature
          if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
          then click on support

Comment

• how long will it take know ?

oky i had that problem of loading to and have google chrome deleting cache did no work but re installing sockwave and Flash Player
            workt great no problem any more
            Last edited by R224885334; 09-27-2013, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R224885334 View Post
              how long will it take know ?
              u mean for a ticket to be answered??

this can be done fast or it can take a while. it all depends of the severity of the issue, just hang on and u will be answered quickly as possible.
              if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
              then click on support

Comment

• maybe they will be merging servers under maintenance, they were down by pair....

Comment

• ok... thanks... i'll send ticket

Comment

• Simplicity

Normal maintaince no compensation, rest isnt rocket science.... They are working in a cloud enviroment, mergers and everything else is 70% virtual and 30% physical. They simply have to do it so, no suprises there. I do agree the Arena matchups can be organized better and the game should give you more info like 2 or 3 short pop-up messages with the basic "dont show again" option.

Comment

• Ermm....2nd maintenance again after there was 1 yesterday ? Where's the post of this in the forum because I didn't see anything. Why do you never announce what is going on and instead just do it without warning ?

Comment

• Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
                        correction - if you leave a battle grounds you cannot re-enter for 5 mins when re-entering you DO NOT LOSE a go.
                        Have done this 2-3 times during BG as kept getting lvl 70-80 in a room I'm lvl 61.
                        Thank you. I didn't know that.
                        “If you can't go back to your mother's womb, you'd better learn to be a good fighter.” Anchee Min

Comment

• Merge without warning, i don't think so -.-'
                          Name: Flames
                          Server: [S324] Hidden Grove
                          Class: Mage
                          Level: 74
                          Battle Rating: 123k

Comment

• Originally posted by Eecyaj08 View Post
                            maybe they will be merging servers under maintenance, they were down by pair....
                            If they are merging servers they would have announced it and not just did a maintenance without any warnings

Comment

• Originally posted by InFlamesPT View Post
                              Merge without warning, i don't think so -.-'
                              shut up you flamey hehe :P

DOOMY

Comment

• its seems im right?
                                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?85030

Comment

Working...
                                X