No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 09/27 @ 3:00 AM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ummm...guys.....i have an account on sv 333 dead cliff...this sv will merge soon?we need a merge...the sv is little dead...

Comment

ermmmm devs....moderator's ? Since alot of servers merged there are a LOT of people doing WORLD BOSS and so wb's HP is going down reallyyyyyyyyy fast....can you please increase world bosses HP ?

Thanks a lot

Comment

WILL YOU FOR ONCE START MERGING THE top200 servers FFS instead of launching new servers or merging the new servers

Comment

let me back on

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            Promotions

It Pays to Recharge!

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the third day following the server merge

Description: Thinking of purchasing some Balens? If you recharge within the first three days following the server merge, you will receive BONUS items. The bonus items are as follows:
            • Recharge 500 Balens: 50,000 Gold and Little Wings Gift Box x1
            • Recharge 1,000 Balens: 100,000 Gold, 50,000 Daru and Lvl. 2 Gem Pack x2
            • Recharge 2,000 Balens: 200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Lvl. 2 Gem Pack x3
            • Recharge 4,000 Balens: 400,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x2, Crypt Token x50
            • Recharge 10,000 Balens: 800,000 Gold, 400,000 Daru, Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x3, Crypt Token x100 and Soul Crystal x50
            • Recharge 30,000 Balens: 1,600,000 Gold, 800,000 Daru, Lvl. 5 Gem Pack x2, Crypt Token x200, Soul Crystal x100 and Skeleton Key x10
            • Recharge 50,000 Balens: 3,000,000 Gold, 1,500,000 Daru, Lvl. 5 Gem Pack x3, Crypt Token x400, Soul Crystal x200, Skeleton Key x20 and Underworld Steed Card x1

Note: Click this icon [ATTACH=CONFIG]56866[/ATTACH] to claim your rewards after you've recharged.

Limited-Edition Item Sale!

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the third day following the server merge

Description: Various items will be on sale in the Shop, including Magic Boxes, Lvl. 5 Crystaloid Packs and Rename Cards! Items on sale will be:
            • Magic Box x1 - 65 Balens.
            • Lvl. 5 Crystaloid Pack - Lvl. 5 Crystaloid x10 - 159 Balens.
            • Covenant Emancipation - 199 Balens.

Epic Miraculous Shards (found in Magic Boxes) can be exchanged for the following items:
            • Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Lvl. 50 Legendary Stone x2
            • Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Lvl. 60 Legendary Stone x1
            Originally posted by R29847179 View Post
            TITLE : Wartune Server Merges for 09/27 @ 3:00 AM
            posted : 03:16 AM

wonder why news about recharging balens or anything that give you more money come so fast yet things like this not.
            Those sounds like promotions which were late with this announcement as well.

Comment

why to not merge new sv??

Comment

Server 234 Need a merge !!!
                " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

this is a big ****,,, from server S1,,, on battle ground they bully those players which in lower lvl specially me, what is this preventing the bonuses make the game harder and make more money,, .... this is not fair i spend money for this game and you did what you want,, on the older players they are happy to merge this servers because they are on higher lvl but try to change the situation bring them on the lower lvl let see if they smile,,, this is a messs.....
                  Last edited by Anarchist; 09-28-2013, 09:53 PM. Reason: profanities

Comment

Merge of good casher servers!
                    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

think you babys need to shut it . we haven't had a merge in a long time and got skipped the last two times it came our way . so before you start crying think of the other servers that aren't so lucky
                      KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

Because I posted that we were notified of the Merger 6 hours after they merged the servers.

This is a reply for Katalogen, the moderator who posted :
                        We apologize for this it caused a lot of confusion.

A lot of confusion ? What about all the the other things. No GB so everyone looses there weekly chests and weekly GB rewards. In case you haven't noticed there is an event for mounts going on and some guilds were counting on these things for the members to gain the rewards.

How Unfair can you guys really be ? I think we could all answer this one without thinking about it.

I strongly doubt that an R2 Rep will ever reply to this post ... oh wait, let me rephrase that ... Probably never Look at this post.
                        However i will give an R2 rep the chance to answer it first.

Prove me wrong and consider the possibility of a compensation package for sticking to us.
                        Last edited by GraveWolf; 09-28-2013, 11:36 PM. Reason: Forgot to link the post I am replying to.

Comment

It also defies logic to start on a old server where u wont even stand a chance within the server.
                          This type of rationale and reasoning is detrimental to the overall health of the community. The way R2 implements server mergers is poor at best! I'll just watch as our server dies because there is no influx of new players. Please review the way servers are managed in the interest of your punters!

Comment

Ah, i love looking on the forums just to see what random **** people can cry about xD People and their middle class problems. Also seventh day? so do we need to have high BR for 3am Friday or Saturday? (S328) As last friday was when we merged....
                            Ninno20
                            Foul Marsh - S328
                            Knight 60+

Comment

whos next? :P

Comment

so when do we get rewards?

Comment

Working...
                                X