No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 09/27 @ 3:00 AM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i sent in a ticket and asked about the server merge awards n the response what what reward? r u kidding me ? lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by mike1317 View Post
      i sent in a ticket and asked about the server merge awards n the response what what reward? r u kidding me ? lmfao
      Usually players will receive rewards after the server merge in progress.
      (✿•⌣•)_Competition is so tiring, but we will be left behind if does not participate in the competition_(•⌣•✿)
      to open support ticket center R2.Games or check ticket status

Comment

If theirs any chance of a gm reading this, s344 is in need of a merge.
        Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

14 days now and still no rewards

Comment

Originally posted by Blue-bells View Post
            Usually players will receive rewards after the server merge in progress.
            its been weeks since the merger and we havnt gotton the rewards i am the #1 guild master and was 2nd in br.. still have yet to see the rewards can someone shed some light?

Comment

r2 hates you and doesn't want your money anymore. Also,have you taken a screenshot of your mail with no rewards in it? And one of your account with no gold? You can't expect r2 to do ALL the work for you!

Comment

I think R2 should hold events and advertise the rewards they don't intend to give us weekly. It would grow the player base and motivate everyone to spend alot more money if they knew they could compete weekly for rewards they won't get.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBoombostic View Post
                  I think R2 should hold events and advertise the rewards they don't intend to give us weekly. It would grow the player base and motivate everyone to spend alot more money if they knew they could compete weekly for rewards they won't get.
                  Don't they already do that in one way or another ?

Comment

I don't know what you're trying to say Grave. Do you have a screenshot to prove it? PICS OR IT DIDN"T HAPPEN!!!

Comment

i guess we are gettin kicked to the curb with our rewards we looks like another promised event that rewards have just vanished into thin air

Comment

WHERE ARE OUR FRIGGIN REWARDS???????? Get off ure lazy bums and give us what you promised us.

IGN: Aliana and Arinia
                        Server: Frozen Fortress
                        Guild: TheBlades
                        Class: Aliana-Archer, Arinia-Knight

Comment

Heyyyyyyyyyyy where are our rewardssss we neeeed it now!!!!!!!1!!!!! Its time

Comment

ONCE AGAIN screwed by r2 i will NEVER spent money on their ** events again EVER w2g r2 lost another casher over 1month no rewards no anwsering of tickets nothing good job keep it up

Comment

so we finally got our rewards for the br. contest and the #1 guild as a whole but now we didnt get the rewards for #1 guild master was supposed to get luck stone 9 x's5 and 1-5 gem pack x's 30 seriously can we just for once get what we are supposed to?

Comment

Originally posted by mike1317 View Post
                                but now we didnt get the rewards for #1 guild master was supposed to get luck stone 9 x's5 and 1-5 gem pack x's 30 seriously can we just for once get what we are supposed to?
                                Mike, have you filed a ticket for that? If not, please do so.
                                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                                X