[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 09/27 @ 3:00 AM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    Mike, have you filed a ticket for that? If not, please do so.
    yes i filed a ticket 3 weeks ago no reply and filed one now on the missing rewards....but its not like this is a one time deal we have rewards missing all the time i just dont understand how they can host events and not come thru?

Comment

Originally posted by mike1317 View Post
      yes i filed a ticket 3 weeks ago no reply and filed one now on the missing rewards....but its not like this is a one time deal we have rewards missing all the time i just dont understand how they can host events and not come thru?
      If you give me the ticket number(s) for the Guild Master rewards, I will prod and poke a GM about it.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

If you give me the ticket number(s) for the Guild Master rewards, I will prod and poke a GM about it.
        Support Ticket Opened [#519266] tyvm just a bit upset that it took over 1 month to get the rewards now i got some but not all lol very frusterating

Comment

I'm going to forward it, Mike. Please bear with me on this.
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

I'm going to forward it, Mike. Please bear with me on this.
            np i will wait til i hear from u xD i just get upset spendin all this money to win events and participate in them and not get whats promised...np and ur are much appreciated thnk u so much !!!

Comment

Originally posted by mike1317 View Post
              np i will wait til i hear from u xD i just get upset spendin all this money to win events and participate in them and not get whats promised...np and ur are much appreciated thnk u so much !!!
              I got a message that your ticket has been replied too, Mike.

Comment

Ha! They finally arrived!

IGN: Aliana and Arinia
                Server: Frozen Fortress
                Guild: TheBlades
                Class: Aliana-Archer, Arinia-Knight

Comment

Good Deal... Got the rewards

Comment

please hurry and merge s262 again server is dead .. struggling to get teams for runs ...

Comment

S42,45, 48, ... really needs a merger with an earlier server (one before server 42) it may look like it's active servers but most are alt accounts and the servers are dying fast.

Comment

I guess we aren't getting any server merges this month at all? We have been waiting patiently and have eligible for our first server merge for over a month and still nothing. Our server is down to less than 60 active people. Most are alts? When is the next round of server merges?
                        BugzBunny
                        Kabam S61
                        GM of LoonyTunes
                        Balenor's #1 GM
                        Balenor's Sweetheart

Comment

What about S312? We only have about 100 players that are active. WE NEED A MERGE NOW!
                          In the shadows of our darkest hour, a hero is born.

Name: Yveltal
                          Class: Rogue
                          Game: Blade Hunter
                          Server: S1-Frozen Meadow
                          Level and Br: Level 105 @ 483,236

Name: Syrene
                          Class: Mage
                          Game: Wartune
                          Server: Kongregate Server 2-US East
                          Level and Br:Level 67 @ 66,987

Comment

S100 need a merg is to old server and out died is no players, dont forget merg the olds servers with some newer server so we can play MP with out borrow people account some has going to bed. dont complaine about 100 people, S100 has like 60-70 people never play at same time so we just give us account to friends so man can use thire account to play for complete mp.

If we dont give out account info to people we dont get anything done.
                            Character - Taggen
                            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                            Class - Archer
                            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                              S100 need a merg is to old server and out died is no players, dont forget merg the olds servers with some newer server so we can play MP with out borrow people account some has going to bed. dont complaine about 100 people, S100 has like 60-70 people never play at same time so we just give us account to friends so man can use thire account to play for complete mp.

If we dont give out account info to people we dont get anything done.
                              You're breaking the tos by stating what you are doing. You are risking your account from being banned. So it's best not to say those things.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                                You're breaking the tos by stating what you are doing. You are risking your account from being banned. So it's best not to say those things.
                                ToS is pretty vague

You may hold several accounts; however you may not exploit this privilege. Any “bugs” (programming errors) playing any games released by R2games must be reported immediately to R2Games. You may not exploit any bugs to advance in the game. Exploiters will immediately be contacted and dealt with accordingly.
                                It states nothing about using other players accounts specifically at the same time as you use your own.

Anyhoo lovely vague ToS as always
                                Server: S321
                                Name: Blazer
                                Class: Archer
                                Level: 64
                                BR: 79.5k
                                Lord Divine

Comment

Working...
                                X