Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Refiner Packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lvl 50 non casher archer br 22k
    Gotta catch 'em all

Comment

"Wahhh I'm a none casher, i give nothing into this game but expect them to give everything to me." People like that make me sick.
      I'm by no means a heavy casher, so i wont be using this event, but i know a few i will :P

Like super spend on loids xD
      Ninno20
      Foul Marsh - S328
      Knight 60+

Comment

yea.. but i'm lvl 56 and i don't get there you need a lot of battle rating to take those wings.....

Comment

its not like im saying we should get it free . they should give it by making an event that has hard quest but dont need to use balens ... >.<

Comment

me too non casher.
            its like discrimination against those who who dont spend cash.there should be some allowance like 500-100 balens for every new character.

Comment

watch a lot of videos,, you can earn balens.. that's how i got my wings and a lot with me...so nothing is impossible,, you'll only make the time for it, then all is possible

Comment

you can get balens for free for watching videos, that's how i got my wings..make the time for it and you'll get it...so stop wanking and work for and on it

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                  62k BR is a piece of cake and fyi the academy bonus counts..i believe only non cashers in the new servers would be having trouble gettin 57-58k unbuffed BR(without academy)
                  you're stupid? i play on a semi-old server and still 44k br after 3 months....with($200 used)... think once more before you going to say another **!

Comment

Originally posted by R217939839 View Post
                    you're stupid? i play on a semi-old server and still 44k br after 3 months....with($200 used)... think once more before you going to say another **!
                    then u dont know how to spend 3 month with 200$ easy 62k
                    IGN : Mitsuhide
                    Server : 241 Ironlands
                    Lvl : 57
                    Guild : BadGuys

Current Stats

Comment

Im on a server that is about a mth old and only spent $40 wings and cloths... and have a 39k BR so if uve been playing 3mths and $200 for 44k ur slacking somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by YouSuck2013 View Post
                        Im on a server that is about a mth old and only spent $40 wings and cloths... and have a 39k BR so if uve been playing 3mths and $200 for 44k ur slacking somewhere
                        +1 to this, yes 3 month is a long time and he mention semi old server geez he can just run MPD with higher guild mates to make runs faster unlike the new server where all still low
                        IGN : Mitsuhide
                        Server : 241 Ironlands
                        Lvl : 57
                        Guild : BadGuys

Current Stats

Comment

i know man it is so annoying i need a pair of free wings

Comment

yes they do got small wings about two months ago and they were free

Comment

I have them in my guild vault

Comment

why GM didn't add an Auction in market, for the player who have good item can auction for gold or balens instead of recycle it..

Comment

Working...
                                X