Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] A Blessed Refiner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys don't waste your time or $$ on this event just for the heck of it I tried this last month when they had this event because at some point I planned on doing some refinement to my gear anyway. So anyway about $50 later I still had only 4 lv 10s , I actually had the 4 lv 10's after about the 1st $15 give or take a few $. In summary it's near impossible to get the last lv10 unless you get extremely lucky or are willing to spend crazy $$ for the last 10 ( btw my 5th stat is a lv9 and been a lv9 for last $30 spent) definitely not worth it imo.

Comment

i just use the locks i get from event, have a piece with 3 lvl 10 stats, hoping 2 locks will make it better

if not, I tried
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I did it last time for the Ultimate Refiner event

Comment

This is just a trick event to steal your balens.
          First you click refine (without locks) until you find one lvl 10 stat you like. The you lock it, and click the remaining 4.
          Since ability levels can be anywhere between 1-10 (lets suppose its equal chance, although it is possible that 10 is rarer), and you are not happy with 35% of the stats, you need about 4 refines to find a second lvl 10.
          Now you lock 2 abilities. Chance to find the third is 0.3 x 0.5 = 0.15, so you need 6-7 refines.
          Now you lock 3. Chance to find 4th is 0.2 x 0.4 = 0.08. 12 more refines with 3 locked.
          To find the last, you lock 4. 10% chance to find a lvl 10, half of them you dont need, so it's 5%, need 20 refines.
          So it is
          1x4 + 2x7 + 3x12 + 4x20 = 134 locks on average (can be more or less depending on luck). Thats 134 x 45 = 6030 balens.
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Working...
          X