X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zzzzzzz.....
    Be Save As Always

Comment

clearly iggy is pro R2... he's the perfect example of a balener who doesn't complain even if he gets abused...
      a rich dude who doesn't care about others just because he got money to spend... and can wait because
      he does have the time and money to spend in this game... goodluck sir... hope they give you a Defender's pack
      loaded with freebies... pathetic...

Comment

Originally posted by R22248371 View Post
        clearly iggy is pro R2... he's the perfect example of a balener who doesn't complain even if he gets abused...
        a rich dude who doesn't care about others just because he got money to spend... and can wait because
        he does have the time and money to spend in this game... goodluck sir... hope they give you a Defender's pack
        loaded with freebies... pathetic...
        I'm not 'pro r2'. I'm just as angry about this as most, but unlike people like you who would rather insult and act childish towards others, I can wait a few more days.
        I don't see how I am pathetic because I don't act the way you do, maybe you should start looking in a mirror.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

when u guys are done bashing eachother...'GO RECHARGE SOME MORE AND GET UR REWARDS' am i right or am i right???
          IGN: Frenzone
          SERVER: 287
          CLASS: MAGE
          PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL :p)
          LEVEL: 64
          BATTLE RATING: 95k
          SYLPHS:
          2 Star Blue Gaia, 2 Star Blue Iris, 2 Star Blue Pan and 3 Star Blue Fire Sylph :p

Hard training them, but i think its worth it for different situations ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by pusky View Post
            when u guys are done bashing eachother...'GO RECHARGE SOME MORE AND GET UR REWARDS' am i right or am i right???
            I already did, and I don't bash.
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
              I'm not 'pro r2'. I'm just as angry about this as most, but unlike people like you who would rather insult and act childish towards others, I can wait a few more days.
              I don't see how I am pathetic because I don't act the way you do, maybe you should start looking in a mirror.
              Iggy...
              People are really tired of R2's "delay" and "problems" they keep having with a lot of the events.
              Sorry..actually no I'm not sorry that R2 keeps doing this. I'm not going to keep saying "Oh I can wait a few days..." when it keeps happening.
              You can keep saying that if you want to cause that's your decision and I cannot alter it.
              I would like to see an event without bug or problems always happening.
              I'm just tired of it
              Last edited by MaryMagdalene; 10-03-2013, 04:06 PM.
              ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
              IGN: Mary Magdalene
              Class: Mage
              LVL: 44
              BR: 1194
              Full level 40 epic set

Comment

guess ur bashing is on its way
                IGN: Frenzone
                SERVER: 287
                CLASS: MAGE
                PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL :p)
                LEVEL: 64
                BATTLE RATING: 95k
                SYLPHS:
                2 Star Blue Gaia, 2 Star Blue Iris, 2 Star Blue Pan and 3 Star Blue Fire Sylph :p

Hard training them, but i think its worth it for different situations ^_^

Comment

I'm really amused at how spending $4.99 on 500 balens makes you rich. I never knew I was.

Comment

I have been trying to get a hold of R2games for two days now regarding a purchase of balens that went wrong . They took the money but no balens . They are too busy trying to fix the issues the have created regarding Sept got what it takes event to even reply very disappointed in the level of customer support. At present I have seen guild with 200 members but only 10 to 12 active, the game will bottom out if they dont fix these ungoing issues and stop just trying to make a buck. I understand you need money but I also understand that eventually people do get sick of being mistreated. If you need mor epeople in your support have another event and hire them

Comment

lols ;
                      Server Name: [466] City of Shrines
                      Character Name: Exiah
                      Class: Knight
                      Level: 74
                      Battle Rating:: 138k~

Comment

I fear you all suffer tunnel vision, do you all really think R2 just sends all rewards like poof?
                        So far with all compensations and most big reward messages, they are always sent after the weekly maintenance.
                        This is always the time R2 updates and cleans the server and the very probable time that they will start sending all rewards during or shortly after.

I strongly suggest you start complaining again about the hall of fame event 2 days after maintenance finished.
                        The chinese version of the game used the same timeframes to send the hall of fame rewards on my server in the past, so all chill please.

and for the recharge event, its 500 or more for the people who didn't read in-game

Comment

Working...
                        X