Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Activity] Columbus' Special Tailor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Activity] Columbus' Special Tailor

    Duration: 10/5 - 10/7 23:59:59 (Server Time)

    Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S345
    • Kabam: S1 - S40
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6

    Description: Synthesize your Clothing and Wings to the following levels and be rewarded.

    Lvl. 2 Clothing: 50,000 Gold, Fashion Shard x5, Soul Crystal x10
    Lvl. 3 Clothing: 150,000 Gold, Fashion Core x1, Mount Training Whip x10
    Lvl. 4 Clothing: 400,000 Gold, Fashion Core x2, Good Luck Charm x1, Soul Crystal x25, Mount Training Whip x15

    Lvl. 2 Wings: 200,000 Gold, Fashion Core x2, Lvl. 3 - Lvl. 5 Gem Pack x1
    Lvl. 3 Wings: 600,000 Gold, Fallen Demon Wings x1, Fate Stone x10
    Lvl. 4 Wings: 1,800,000 Gold, Bloody Demon Wings x1, Fashion Core x3, Good Luck Charm x3, Fate Stone x25

    Note: Click on "Hot Events" to receive rewards.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

  • #2
    Fate Stones? Isn't that over? Well I suppose u can trade them in by 11:59 PM server time Sunday night for Wishing Scraps.
    Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
    Character Name: TinkerBelle
    Class: Knight
    Guild: Dishonored
    Honor Rank:High Commander

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by azoutback View Post
      Fate Stones? Isn't that over? Well I suppose u can trade them in by 11:59 PM server time Sunday night for Wishing Scraps.
      Fate stones... not fate scraps. Fate stones are used for the wheel of fate, which is opened at level 55.

      Comment


      • #4
        would have been nice to have our rewards for this event. pretty amazing you can get these in with no hitches ever.

        Comment


        • #5
          I want my apolo wings.... so i can get my lvl 3 wings..... hurry! plz

          Comment


          • #6
            It's funny the fact u've time to post this but nothing about the rewards from the last event uh?

            FAIL!

            Hope u guys have lucky finding some idiots to buying that ****

            Comment


            • #7
              lol this makes sense now why there was delay in rewards, free wings would make them loose money on the clothing event smart *** buggers. wont be surprised if they hand out the rewards right after the clothing event is over. but hope they prove me wrong.

              Comment


              • #8
                They will not prove u that, that's what it's gona happend.

                They're soooooooo smart at Marketing that they did'nt realize they could have that profit making a post telling the ppl and giving the rewards 2 days ago or so, ALOT of ppl will have wait for at least make lvl 2 wings... but they'r brainless.

                Now, the only thing they have is ppl flaming at them and soon less and less and less incoming

                Comment


                • #9
                  Lvl2 cloth + core how good is success ration? So far i tried that 8 times made only 2 lvl3 cloths i think that sucks for good ratio!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by slikec View Post
                    Lvl2 cloth + core how good is success ration? So far i tried that 8 times made only 2 lvl3 cloths i think that sucks for good ratio!!!!!
                    yep it sucks. I wasted about 6-7 cores with only one success.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      And event will end before u gave rewards from previous, right?

                      Nice try R2.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        where's the sept BR rewards? It havent finish to share the rewards, and u dare to made a new event? Pfffftttt...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I hope you will deliver our br event goods so i can get the lvl 2 wings... Would have saved them for such an event...
                          DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            hi r2 can i get my astrals back??lost it while maintenance
                            Last edited by R25761671; 10-05-2013, 06:25 AM. Reason: wrong reply

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                              Duration: 10/5 - 10/7 23:59:59 (Server Time)

                              Servers:
                              • R2Games: S1 - S345
                              • Kabam: S1 - S40
                              • Armor Games: S1 - S6

                              Description: Synthesize your Clothing and Wings to the following levels and be rewarded.

                              Lvl. 2 Clothing: 50,000 Gold, Fashion Shard x5, Soul Crystal x10
                              Lvl. 3 Clothing: 150,000 Gold, Fashion Core x1, Mount Training Whip x10
                              Lvl. 4 Clothing: 400,000 Gold, Fashion Core x2, Good Luck Charm x1, Soul Crystal x25, Mount Training Whip x15

                              Lvl. 2 Wings: 200,000 Gold, Fashion Core x2, Lvl. 3 - Lvl. 5 Gem Pack x1
                              Lvl. 3 Wings: 600,000 Gold, Fallen Demon Wings x1, Fate Stone x10
                              Lvl. 4 Wings: 1,800,000 Gold, Bloody Demon Wings x1, Fashion Core x3, Good Luck Charm x3, Fate Stone x25

                              Note: Click on "Hot Events" to receive rewards.
                              Question if your clothing is already at those lvls do you still get the rewards?

                              Im kind of assuming yes

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X