X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R25761671 View Post
    hi r2 can i get my astrals back??lost it while maintenance
    Seriously?

If you left it in the astral collection panel knowing was maintenance which is no surprise generally as it is announced in game and on forums Then that's your own fault. BTW the panel i mean is where you click the orbs.

Comment

Well, can you give the September rewards so I can try do this one? Thank You

Comment

does this type of event happens each month..??

i really like this one but i used all my Balens on gems pack..
        Live Life Like A Queen

Comment

Haha guys don't you see there tricks now? They want you to pay full price for these events so ofc they won't give out the hall of fame rewards to us until this event is over. Now you all should know the tricks and schemes this company does to get your money. That is why it does no good to whine on the forums and complain about "glitches". It's something you need to deal with it or if you can't just quit. This is R2 we are talking about and they only want the best ways to get our cash. When the game came out the auction house was put on "coming soon" to clean out "bugs". Real meaning they don't want to release it just yet so they can milk everyone first just incase the game doesn't work out for them. They at least get a good cash flow.

Just recently there was a pay to consume event and then right after vip packs and spirit packs were on sale? They wanted you to pay double for that too. Now they have this tailoring event and there hall of fame "unseen circumstances" are just that you wait until you pay full price for this event and then we give you your rewards because we don't want you to pay cheaper than you should to upgrade. I give them this. It's a very smart business strategy. They are doing an amazing job on a business perspective. However, there customer service and respect to players are just ****. You can't run a good business with out both either. So overall there business is **** but there business strategy is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy_Takeda View Post
            does this type of event happens each month..??

i really like this one but i used all my Balens on gems pack..
            Yes it happens once a month. just like the rest of the events so that is why it's always best to save your stuff if you are close to the next month or so.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Haha guys don't you see there tricks now? They want you to pay full price for these events so ofc they won't give out the hall of fame rewards to us until this event is over. Now you all should know the tricks and schemes this company does to get your money. That is why it does no good to whine on the forums and complain about "glitches". It's something you need to deal with it or if you can't just quit. This is R2 we are talking about and they only want the best ways to get our cash. When the game came out the auction house was put on "coming soon" to clean out "bugs". Real meaning they don't want to release it just yet so they can milk everyone first just incase the game doesn't work out for them. They at least get a good cash flow.

Just recently there was a pay to consume event and then right after vip packs and spirit packs were on sale? They wanted you to pay double for that too. Now they have this tailoring event and there hall of fame "unseen circumstances" are just that you wait until you pay full price for this event and then we give you your rewards because we don't want you to pay cheaper than you should to upgrade. I give them this. It's a very smart business strategy. They are doing an amazing job on a business perspective. However, there customer service and respect to players are just ****. You can't run a good business with out both either. So overall there business is **** but there business strategy is great.
              well if so..they do fail big time, because I'll just wait next event then and wont recharge for this one not even a penny since I counted for those apollo wings. But they must feel smart

Comment

let them feel big and smart, they are not getting a penny out of me until i get my hall of fame rewards, and for this new event all i can say is lmfao u are kidding.

Comment

This event ends in 2 days,

All the while... no one on R2 works during weekends, so BR reward probably won't be here until Monday, AFTER 2 days.
                  (except "skeleton crew" on weekends, but most of them don't do programming, just maintaining the game)

Comment

stopped paying for VIP packs.... not having fun anymore... lost 1 customer here... suckers...

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post

Only the best bussines strategy it is not,those kind of tricks people lern in 1st year of school.
                      Everything You Say, Can and Will Be Used Against You !!!!!

Comment

And that's why I keep with my "non-casher" status...

So I lose nothing against their "business strategy"

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                          yep it sucks. I wasted about 6-7 cores with only one success.
                          i can beat that. i just used 8 or 9 cores on lvl 2 clothes with not a single success.... i used to make lvl 4 clothes with cores. it could be bad luck or they lowered the chances

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                            i can beat that. i just used 8 or 9 cores on lvl 2 clothes with not a single success.... i used to make lvl 4 clothes with cores. it could be bad luck or they lowered the chances
                            I saw somewhere in a thread around 2 month ago that said they lowered the chances by a lot.

Tho some ppls still do get lucky and upgrade easily, while others are like you, where they failed constantly.

If you're a light-casher, it's best to just spend 900 balen for a sales pack (when it's in Shop), than use 3 core to turn all 3 piece into level 2, than buy 3 charms (or obtain from event), to make them all lvl.3.
                            Costs money, but you don't fail like 8+ times.

If you like, instead of clothing/ mount, next month's event also offer Luck Charm exchange.

Comment

safdjsnfjdsbj d fdsfdafa

Comment

Sure would be nice to get our rewards from the September Event for this !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X