[Promotion] Clothing Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Clothing Pack

Duration: 10/5 - 10/7 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S345
    • Kabam: S1 - S40
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6

Description: We'll be having a special Clothing pack on sale this weekend! Be sure to act now this weekend before this pack is gone! The pack contains the following:
    • Angelic Helm x1
    • Aerial Illusion x1
    • Angelic Garments x1

Price: 899 Balens. Limit of 5 per day.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

so is this WORTH IT

Comment

DAMN!!! U GUYS HAVE GUTS TO POST NEW EVENT THREADS >> HATS OFF.. NOT GONNA GET SINGLE PENNY FROM ANYONE >> SO STOP POSTING NON_SENSE... give us UPDATE REGARDING BR EVENT

Comment

this is a pretty good event..i like it

if i may ask..will we have an event like that next month also??..if i remember well there was one in september too..
        Live Life Like A Queen

Comment

No offense or anything, but is it possible to have a more diverse clothing pack? I'd rather pay more for the sanguine robes and all than the angelic set. Mages don't have as much muscle as knights, so we prefer to stay suited up...
          Thanks!
          Level: 63
          BR: 60.2k
          Honor Ranking: Almost Private!!! XD
          S295

Comment

Not paying thx you somehow forgot about hall of fame rewards but keep asking for our money... there is a limit to insolence.
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Working...
            X