Dreadful Scraps for Columbus!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lanankuras View Post
    Of course - new event new shi.t . thats the way it doesnt how to do with hall of fame.
    Lets hope not :x
    DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

• impossible dude if just that event for mount card, they just give 52 Dreadful Scrap for total

Comment

• Ffs you arguing because of ** guys lol just please answer my freaggin question worth wasting ur time answering me that arguing with nonsense ** jajajajja
        IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

• ^ check other forums since r2 does not post all the events straight away.... I dont know ><
          DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

• Start thinking,stop complaining
            With soul crystals u can get 80+ so enaught for 1 of 2 last months cash mounts...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkYuna View Post
              You should stop editing your posts xD. Makes it easier for me to answer lol.

I am in no grade, i dont have to go to school anymore ><.

I am not saying the sentences are the same. I am saying that with "during the event" they mean the time frame of that day. Cause the event repeats itself every day but the event runs also on a single day? Did i explain it right xD?
              I did told stop being smartass - if u havent gone to school and havent have literature and writings skills - stop sheting with nonsense.
              from which time "during event" is equal with "frame of day" answer trolobyte what kind of new literate laws are u making up - or what kind of laws u and r2 are making up?

i will repeat where are the diferences in these sentences ?
              -"During the event, spin the Wheel of Fate 3 times. Will receive"

-"Once in day during event, spin the Wheel of Fate 3 times. Will recieve"

well if they would writen Once in day during event - then yee that would be - thats what u try to say to me. but because they write "during the event.." literary meens ( and should only meen) that doesnt matter days - just time being while event exist u can complish them.
              [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
              Character: Lanankuras
              Class: Archer
              Lv:80
              Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
              And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

I did told stop being smartass - if u havent gone to school and havent have literature and writings skills - stop sheting with nonsense.
                from which time "during event" is equal with "frame of day" answer trolobyte what kind of new literate laws are u making up - or what kind of laws u and r2 are making up?

well if they would writen Once in day during event - then yee that would be - thats what u try to say to me. but because they write "during the event.." literary meens ( and should only meen) that doesnt matter days - just time being while event exist u can complish them.

Dude u repeat urself more than the freaggin chorizo the one acting here like he had no literature or whatever classes are u we all understand what they tried to say the ******* people that love to correct others from how they write are the worst low level people that went to classes who thinks they're superior from anyone smaaaaartlittleasssssss =D

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Dude u repeat urself more than the freaggin chorizo the one acting here like he had no literature or whatever classes are u we all understand what they tried to say the ******* people that love to correct others from how they write are the worst low level people that went to classes who thinks they're superior from anyone smaaaaartlittleasssssss =D

P.D: Buy yourself a life so you find better things to do than correct freaggin errors of a webpage who no one cares about =D

Idon't know why the **** it double send it >_>

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

• Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post

P.D: Buy yourself a life so you find better things to do than correct freaggin errors of a webpage who no one cares about =D

Idon't know why the **** it double send it >_>
                    Who is we? the one who did log in other acount? how long time does it took?

and webpage errors who say 2days more . and then 2 more days. u talking about those freakin erors?

I meen and think the worst are those who start think their own gramatic rules - making excuses that they understood that way. I did told - this is game server provider - so then - give us dam good quality - not about second downgrade product. which by the way it is. and would say this - if provide second grade work - maybe should go and find other job where your skills wouldnt su.ck that much. there are plenty works where could work and live life without cheating and robing other people.

what life - 1-2h from day spending here meens - get yourself a life - but you kno what i think - get yourself a life freek from weedland - i dont need to run from real life to write that i would be from weedland. rastamant, ganja. u say that weed gives u a life? one who u can buy ? i think that life u can just make - with your willpower and choices whatu make in life. so tell me what kinda life - rasta life?

Comment

• Any chance that we can convert any left over wishing scraps into dreadful scraps?

Comment

• Nice thread,,,

I love how people ask questions of the R2 staff knowing full well they never respond,,,,

Even better, we get the usual band of hooligans who find it useful to argue with one another for 3 or 4 pages of useless jargon,,

Thanks for the entertainment!

Comment

• Yup,,,,"made in china",,,I cant wait for the day that the citizens there finally rise up and demand a fair shake and fleece the corporate fatcats

Comment

• hmmm - maybe need sue China government - so then they can make death penalty to Zeus- that they will be put for cheaty service - costumer service. lets see how it works.

Comment

• As many ppl have already pointed out, these events posted are not complete, such as soul/whip. So always save them for the event.

I'm wondering if it's 7road's idea, where did the "complete list" come from? Actually, based on what I learned from their forum, the Chinese don't even have Columbus day. There set of events are totally different and more transparent compared to R2 here.

Comment

• well on chinese servers they have better things because they now - if they mess there - they mess with people and if they mess with people , they mess with government. and it is dangerous part so can lead to deathsentence.
                                hmm - wonder who USA citizens havent demanded for death penalty for some of those bastards . at leas how i know Death sentence hasnt been canceled. ad in this situation could be done. for cheating peopl in big size in longer period.

Comment

Working...
                                X