[Announcement] Wartune Weekday Server Launches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekday Server Launches

For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this weekday:

On Tuesday the 1st of October at 11:00 AM PDT, we'll be releasing Velvet Valley, a West Coast Server.

On Thursday the 3rd of October at 6:00 PM GMT, we'll be releasing Stone River, a European Server.

Click image for larger version

Name:	server112.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	1740289

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

when is the Oceanic server?!
    cant wait.

Comment

Awesome! more servers to merge in a week. Yay!

Comment

The older servers need marge to, to damn few ppl playing on them now

Comment

Hey... looking for partners in upcoming S368. Planning to play a long time..and i'm gonna be guild(Smurfhelp) leader. Planning to help my guild as much as possible. And to be NR1. From start to end.

Yours Faithfully,
          IRON.

Comment

they need to work on a block scroll first and 2nd work on the blocks effect as in you should get 2 heals or 3 heals from confirmed blocks like as in if a mage hits you with his area attacks and you block it {knights only** you should get 2 heals not 1 heal from 2 attacks

Comment

Looking forward to assist u.. m curretly playing in S291(archer lvl 63 with 49k BR)..will be playing actively so maybe i can be a good partner

Comment

Uh, I thought here comes a news explaining the reason of delay with the Hall of Fame rewards
                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

OCEANIC SERVER PLEASE I want to play in a new server~ Thank you R2Games!

Comment

Stone River, I'll be coming for you!!!

Comment

stone river u will be my new home

Comment

so... stone river is still not on...

Comment

thats because it isnt 6 pm yet dumbass :P

Comment

srw 248 Ebon Glade needs to merge because no players on

Comment

havent u realized they havent touched the old servers for months so why would they sort out a more recent server

Comment

Working...
                              X