Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Server Launches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Server Launches

For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this weekday:

On Monday the 7th of October at 11:00 AM PDT, we'll be releasing Deep Mines, a West Coast Server.

On Wednesday the 9th of October at 6:00 PM GMT, we'll be releasing Oak Highlands, a European Server.

On Friday the 11th of October at 2:00 PM EDT, we'll be releasing Spirit Divide, an East Coast Server

Click image for larger version

Name:	server113.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	1740356

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 10-06-2013, 11:12 PM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Hi, when is an Oceanic server being released? I'm still waiting for one to be released like many others.

Comment

me too im waiting also oceanic when to release.. thanks

Comment

happy me, Oak Highlands, server, i will start on that, so if some 1 will be part of my guild, wirte in here, name is Saints

Comment

wow thats original anouther guild called saints. :P

Comment

hey guys im gonna be starting in Deep Mines, experienced player, anyone want to get together and make a guild now?

Comment

....hello there. i want play in that server to...so we can be a team in there? and grow up together? add me thanks....

Comment

Originally posted by xpeke View Post
                happy me, Oak Highlands, server, i will start on that, so if some 1 will be part of my guild, wirte in here, name is Saints
                ....hello there. i want play in that server too... so we can be a team in there? and grow up together? add me thanks....

Comment

Originally posted by KiiDZ3r0 View Post
                  Hi, when is an Oceanic server being released? I'm still waiting for one to be released like many others.
                  Oceanics are usually released on weekends.
                  Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by Galvon View Post
                    Oceanics are usually released on weekends.
                    Oh okay, just haven't seen a release for an Oceanic is a while.. Guess i just have to keep checking the announcements till then yeah?

Comment

im Going To Creat a Guild at 271 , Plz Join me Experinced Players
                      Server : 357
                      Name : Sawâ„¢
                      Lvl : 45
                      Guild : Vanguard

Playing Now on 371 (RaZZoRâ„¢)

Comment

sure, my name is ganna be in game: Retry or turok

Comment

Today is 10-08-2013 and I cannot get any server to load. . .what's happening???

Comment

hi, im going to start in new Oceanic server when its released.. lets make the no 1 guild in it and if someone want to join it write in here

Comment

is good u guys open new servers and old servers die...i play on s347 and after 1 month is ded,2 active guilds....thats good?

Comment

Working...
                              X