Originally posted by watdaflak View Post
    Zebq is in what server?
    He is on server 210 on R2 games

Comment

oh cmon

Comment

Originally posted by Darkrai17 View Post
        oh cmon
        Check rankings for class wars, you see he has 210 under his name and R2, that means he is on R2 games server 210, Starvale

Comment

but zebq quit...3 weeks ago

Comment

i just woke up the other day & i have a new set of wings & a new medal in the mail, didnt even no this event was happening haha, well this is 1 very happy wolf s116
            I've never been to America but I've been in some states

Comment

Originally posted by Happii_s37 View Post
              I got same message - what is a "trello list" ?
              Trello is a system used by software developers (and testers) and if something gets added to Trello it's usually a bug or something that needs to be fixed/tested in the system/software.

Usually those fixes then get implemented during a "maintenance" such as this and start working when the servers are up again.
              Have You Met Life Today?

Comment

Guys, my first account Was s1, I was Shade... yall need to stop b**ching and moaning about every single thing. All I hear is Whining. " my server is dead" "merge the servers" ****. Server 1 has been dead longer than you have even been playing.

P.s. I made a new account completely. No longer have access to the Email used, nor do I remember the password.
                Last edited by ShadesCreed; 10-10-2013, 03:09 AM. Reason: Add details.

Comment

Originally posted by xThe0ne View Post
                  Trello is a system used by software developers (and testers) and if something gets added to Trello it's usually a bug or something that needs to be fixed/tested in the system/software.

Usually those fixes then get implemented during a "maintenance" such as this and start working when the servers are up again.
                  Ohhh, well hopefully those fixes will be implemented then. tnx for the info

Comment

Well...I still demand my Reward for 65 BR, no need compensation pack actually...Just send me my Reward mail,..
                    Cause i'm achieved that requirement needed for 65 without Pot, scroll n any buff / VIP. Can u fair with me as u said in forum/news= " No need send / proove anything (like screenshot ), just play n raise ur BR in Event, R2 will calculate n give automatic transfer after the min.BR achieved ? ". Soo waiting ur promise....
                    ( PS= I post this couple times, cause i try hard to raise my BR during this HOF Event and I'm not hard cash player. The question= Is R2 to appreciate my work with ur promised reward ? )
                    Sender= JosephKing5. S-18. class= Archer. Guild= Evil Empire
                    Hello n Welcome

Comment

when maintmance end?

Comment

They should Merge all after 330 servers together of the zones. near about all new servers ave same issue, not much people playing on them.
                        please look into merging 342 with not just one with many servers at the time

Comment

guys how many houers left till maintmance end?

Comment

that would be awesome .. LOL there will be Chaos i cant even imagen the pandemonium that will make XD but i like the ideaaaa XD

Comment

they are going to open it just after the first wb dies, dont get your hopes up for it

Comment

prommised togive wings but now no wings i m getting hate with this all **** now

Comment

Working...
                                X