Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/10 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OhZee View Post
    Is there gonna be any server merges? S353 is almost totally dead....guild battles are lame...no one shows up vs the top two guilds and then its a very long battle with those two guilds on Fridays with only a few people on each side during these battles. The server is almost dead and is losing more and more people everyday. Might want to merge that server very soon or it will be a wasted server. There is a lot of paying customers, such as myself, begging for a merge with one or more servers. Thanks!
    lol s353 begging for merger ??
    how about us in old server ??
    (totally dead)

Comment

thats why im not a casher^^ today on the top of world tomorrow as zebg^^

Comment

Originally posted by R221678854 View Post
        and if on the new server ur guild is out of the guild battles u will cry that everything is for the big cashers more servers= more GBs= more free stuff dude
        Lets just make everyone happy and merge all servers together so it creates insane pandemonium xD
        Server356
        Character: Melina
        Class: Mage
        Guild: xMAyHEMx
        Titles: Balenor's #1 GM, Most Honorable, Balenor's Sweetheart, Top Mage

Comment

hi hi hi they forgot to add the event

Comment

I wants my apollo wings

Comment

I hope after Maintenance over...my reward Sep. Fame for 65 BR will send by mail. Need ASAP. Ty R2_CS

Comment

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #820073 with the following response:
                We would like to inform you that,we just send the rewards for Hall of fame event and already mark it into our trello list.Thank you.

****But still didn't receive the reward in-game.. hoping for it after the maintenance..

Comment

hmmmmmm
                  I don't see anything to cry about :|

So bored,

what about server merges !
                  HEY R2 SERVERS DEAD WE NEED MERGES
                  IGN: TheVictor
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                  Class: Mage - level 80
                  In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                  ------------------------------------------------------------
                  Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by shymangoo View Post
                    A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #820073 with the following response:
                    We would like to inform you that,we just send the rewards for Hall of fame event and already mark it into our trello list.Thank you.

****But still didn't receive the reward in-game.. hoping for it after the maintenance..

Yeah got same response )
                    And i know a few players who got same answer to.
                    ℃osti knight 600k br + S246 (merged with s 162 ) Cupcake R2

Comment

Dissatisfied with merger

Hi all i am playing on the s330 that was merger with s327, I think this merger was a mistake due to the fact that there is 1 top guild and the other guilds are bleeding dead. There are a lot of paying customers on it like myself. We would appreciate if the server mergers again or if the merger can be undone....

Comment

I hope you can fix the lag. yesterday I was not able to log in after I have been disconnected. with that I was not able to attend GB, BG and Last WB. PLEASE FIX THIS.
                        WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

Originally posted by shymangoo View Post
                          I got same message - what is a "trello list" ?

Comment

If you people actually manage to fix something fix the VIP system. Tried for 3 days now to become vip. Says my account already has an active vip.... the answer to this statement is a no. My last vip was 4 months ago on another server. And to boot it still charged my card and still no vip. Sent in a ticket and wow what a shocker... R2 still has not done anything to answer the ticket. No more cash from me for R2. Congrats

Comment

Zebq is in what server?

Comment

Well...I still demand my Reward for 65 BR, no need compensation pack...Just send me my Reward mail,..
                                Cause i'm achieved that requirement needed for 65 without Pot, scroll n any buff / VIP. Can u fair with me as u said in forum/news= " No need send / proove anything (like screenshot ), just play n raise ur BR in Event, R2 will calculate n give automatic transfer after the min.BR achieved ? ". Soo waiting ur promise....
                                Sender= JosephKing5. S-18. class= Archer. Guild= Evil Empire
                                Hello n Welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X