No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/10 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and i dont want to continue this new servers if they didnt complete the prommise of old servers so how can they complete in new servers
    Last edited by R2kanna; 10-10-2013, 03:25 AM. Reason: added some more words

Comment

Miss World Boss againt

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        Your server will be merged shortly, as they are nearly up to merging yours. But please don't try to make it sound so dramatic, there are other servers which are doing way worse then you, and they have been waiting months, not 1 month, months. If you look at the last merge, it was in 330's.. so you will get your merge soon.
        we ned a server mearge too. i from s 221. we goes from server merge. but need another. bearly 50 ppl plying on this server. we fi file a tiket too. so pls make a merge our 1st
        ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
        when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

y u merge the servers?

Comment

stop to create new server ....

Comment

s116 back up get ya farms b4 i do hehe
              I've never been to America but I've been in some states

Comment

Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
                we ned a server mearge too. i from s 221. we goes from server merge. but need another. bearly 50 ppl plying on this server. we fi file a tiket too. so pls make a merge our 1st
                Your server, and many above 200 don't need a merge as bad as people below S100. They have waited months for theirs. But we won't see it happening any time soon, since they bring out more new servers and merge them each month.
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Maintenance ended. BUT STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL no REWARDS pft

Comment

****,,,no reward for sept.hall of fame yet...after maintenace too,,..still waiting for 65K reward,,,

Comment

Fixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lagggggggggggggg

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                        Your server, and many above 200 don't need a merge as bad as people below S100. They have waited months for theirs. But we won't see it happening any time soon, since they bring out more new servers and merge them each month.
                        lol its hard to find out ppl for mpd and arena as well.jenerlly i do alone mpd. sometimes got another .but never be more than 2. and arena?dont ask me 10 ppl max do arena, so i m lv 47 do arena with lv 60 or more.SO WE NEED IT FIRST
                        ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                        when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

why dissapear balens after maintenance?it's a second time when disspear

Comment

Odd this a thread about server maintenance, yet the majority of the posts are people whining about not getting their crappy Hall of Fame prizes or server merges. I was just curious as to see if there were going to be a compensation package for the server downtime, but now that I think about it that is only in the case of UNPLANNED downtime.
                            Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
                            Character Name: TinkerBelle
                            Class: Knight
                            Guild: Dishonored
                            Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

Working...
                            X