Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yetilovag
    replied
    Great. Then who pretty strong, got extra compensation, if you are weak, just pay...

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBogus View Post
    some ppl are just never happy . Now go ahead call me names and tell me I'm a kiss azz idc it just makes me wonder about what the average age of some of our players realy is? Hey imo whips 1=35 balens 100 =3500 balens throw in a 100 souls some gold and daru and this is a easy $40 worth of stuff it works for me. Thx R2.
    Dude you are retarded to the core!!! CANT YOU SEE PPL ARE FRUSTRATED CUZ THEY HAVENT RECIVED THEIR REWARDS AT ALL NOTHING AND YOU THINK THEY WILL BE HAPPY WITH SUCH A PACK???!?!?Just save your **** to yourself stop defending ppl that dont deserve defending! If you are not one of their staff trying to put down the fire they caused...

Leave a comment:

• ronibaron
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ElMaut
    replied
    Originally posted by RafaRyu View Post
    i have 65949k BR, but you only give me a wing...i want my medallion too G.M

Nama : RafaRyu
    Server 10 Termini Cliff
    Nyiahahahahaha :v

Leave a comment:

• RafaRyu
    replied
    i have 65949k BR, but you only give me a wing...i want my medallion too G.M

Nama : RafaRyu
    Server 10 Termini Cliff

Leave a comment:

• Claytonny
    replied
    Looking for the posts we can see 2 types, The ones complaining, and the ones happy with the compensation.
    I have to admit yeah the compensation is really good, it would make me less mad at R2 due the delay, but, the point here is, the ones complaining (myself included) we didn't get any reward from Hall of fame yet.
    Who got it (the right rewards) are happy with this compensation, but I am not, if this compensation means I am not going to receive my Hall of fame rewards, I don't want it, I want my wings and Medalion.
    Said that, I ask to any Moderator or developer who read this, How long more do we need to wait to get our rewards?

Leave a comment:

• Penyair
    replied
    yang gak dapet masih dapet hadiah... jangan kecil hat yang para pemainnn ^_^..

Leave a comment:

• NyxVampiria
    replied
    Excuse me but wouldn't it be better if you gave out the rewards before the compensations?

Leave a comment:

• N14N1
    replied
    weh.... masih mending dapat kompensasi... mas bro!!!

Leave a comment:

• MrBogus
    replied
    some ppl are just never happy . Now go ahead call me names and tell me I'm a kiss azz idc it just makes me wonder about what the average age of some of our players realy is? Hey imo whips 1=35 balens 100 =3500 balens throw in a 100 souls some gold and daru and this is a easy $40 worth of stuff it works for me. Thx R2.

Leave a comment:

• qShadowwalkp
    replied
    got ours on s32 s29
    u guys stil ldidnt get urs?

Leave a comment:

• R29952467
    replied
    another w8 the should recall all event prizes and re-do whole event, thaat would be fair to everyone

Leave a comment:

• SetsunaMarie
    replied
    Compensation is okay for me... A little thank you there.

ON SECOND THOUGHT - there are some players still waiting for their SHOF rewards until now. Maybe needs a brief explaination why it was delayed without notice.

Leave a comment:

• R23739561
    replied
    Well...I still demand my Reward for 65 BR, no need compensation pack actually...Just send me my Reward mail,..
    Cause i'm achieved that requirement needed for 65 without Pot, scroll n any buff / VIP. Can u fair with me as u said in forum/news= " No need send / proove anything (like screenshot ), just play n raise ur BR in Event, R2 will calculate n give automatic transfer after the min.BR achieved ? ". Soo waiting ur promise....
    ( PS= I post this couple times, bcause i try hard to raise my BR during this HOF Event . The question is= If R2 will appreciate my work with ur promised reward ? )

* Sender = JosephKing5. S-18. class= Archer. Guild= Evil Empire

Leave a comment:

• R24276881
    replied
    mbot jembot

Leave a comment:

Working...
X