Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hall of Fame Compensation Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just received mine . Weird timing .
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• yep compensation pack received on s247 now thanks

Comment

• Still waiting for my compensation pack on S273..... oh, and it would be nice if I could actually get my 62k BR reward as well

Comment

• r2, pls, pls, pls!!!! kindly fix that damn TOK its always lagging everyday during battle specially when all using skills at once. hate that so much, its make my blood pressure up. and still no rewards received for your BR events, i hear some complaint about the warriors medal they said that its make them lagging when wearing it. pls hear us for christ sake,

Comment

• Compensation pack
            Roses are red, violets are blue, the sun shines as bright as my love does for you.

Comment

• wat do I do I still aint had my compensation or wings yet ?

Comment

• Whatever !!!!

Comment

• some ppls in kabam recive and the compensation and the reword, so we must wait alite more? look on the date , are so much days from hall and pacience is run out soon ... o.O

Comment

• Ticket #176074 Still no rewards. Any Mod can you help Please

Comment

• w ramach przeprosin moglibyscie dac bilety vip na 2 h

Comment

• Just want to say thanks R2 for the compensation pack received today
                        Regards,

Character Name: RaZoRâ„¢
                        Server Name:
                        [S78] Mortling Stronghold
                        Class: Knight
                        BR: 380K+ and growing

Comment

• thanks for the delay rewards now if u would give me my items i still missing
                          CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                          name RubyRed
                          type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                          Name gippal .........Name backlash
                          Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

• I don't have recieved the compensation pack!
                            Ingame name: RubberDuckie
                            Server: EST, R2games
                            Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
                            Toon: Knight
                            Guild: -

Comment

• so unlucky this Event to me i got 68k before before game Event start but i didnt get any rewards i send tickets but still r2 said wait until tomorrow and tomorrow until the end r2 said this Event is now finish.. -_-

Comment

• I suppose we are to assume the clocks work completely differently in R2 land to how they do everywhere else in the world.
                                I'm trying very very hard to believe that you are actually as completely inept and incompetant as you make out to be, but I'm finding myself coming to the conclusion that you are in fact, a bunch of lying, cheating fraudsters.
                                If I'm actually wrong about that I've got a couple of suggestions for you;
                                1. Spend some of the money you've collected from balens on a real working clock
                                2. Sack the staff you currently have, they shouldn't be allowed to play with anything more taxing than a colouring book and coloured pencils.
                                3. Employ a community relations team that actually communicates openly instead of the underhanded way the current one does.

In the meantime, your compensation package is currently 26 hours late and counting, so get your collective thumbs out of your collective arses and actually do something right for once

Comment

Working...
                                X