No announcement yet.

Hall of Fame Compensation Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No compensation, no HOF rewards, no nothing. Thanks R2!

Comment

• guessin Im the only one who arive at that conclusion, cant say it better then you. AMEN r2!

Originally posted by Mordent View Post
      I suppose we are to assume the clocks work completely differently in R2 land to how they do everywhere else in the world.
      I'm trying very very hard to believe that you are actually as completely inept and incompetant as you make out to be, but I'm finding myself coming to the conclusion that you are in fact, a bunch of lying, cheating fraudsters.
      If I'm actually wrong about that I've got a couple of suggestions for you;
      1. Spend some of the money you've collected from balens on a real working clock
      2. Sack the staff you currently have, they shouldn't be allowed to play with anything more taxing than a colouring book and coloured pencils.
      3. Employ a community relations team that actually communicates openly instead of the underhanded way the current one does.

In the meantime, your compensation package is currently 26 hours late and counting, so get your collective thumbs out of your collective arses and actually do something right for once

Comment

• another day of competing others who receive HoF event and compensation pack.. and another day losing streak again in GA.. it sucks. just tell us when this problem going to be solve..
        IGN : WaLiz12
        Server : S58 Lambridge Stronghold
        Class : Knight

Comment

• Some players on our server received rewards based on their buffed BR, is there any compensation for players that didn't use WC/potions before logging off, as the event clearly stated that only base BR will be considered?
          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

• so where are my Wings and Compensation Pack?

Comment

• Gm Where Is My
              100 Soul Crystals
              100 Mount Training Whips
              300k Gold
              300k Daru
              I Didnt recieve...............

Comment

• g m u such a lieerrrrr... U said 74 hour ?! Look what date now ?!! And where da hell my apolo wing !!
                Attached Files
                Last edited by R27449137; 10-13-2013, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• Ticket #839023
                  My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

• Ticket #226746
                    no reply???????

Comment

• ticket #964541... my br is 65k+ b4 sept 29th. no wing/medallion/compensation..

Comment

• i think this is stupid also. they dont give me my reward also and pretend that already sent. if they are sent already, why i keep messaging. that stupid compensation doesnot worth the prize. even i dont get the reward. i think they are fooling us all about it. they wont give what we deserves. Stupid act...

Comment

• i dont take a compensation pack and i dont take apolo wing.plz fix it.avatar ΣÎ*ΥΡΟΣ server 110 r2game.how long they need to wait?

Comment

• Wed, Oct 9 2013 1:51am - Cherry R2
                            Joseph,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Due to a system bug, it might have caused an error when we calculated your BR, so we decided to send you the compensation in 72 hours.
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            Thu, Oct 10 2013 3:35am - R2 Romel
                            Joseph,

We would like to inform you that, we have sent you the reward from the Hall of Fame event. Please check your in game mail for your reward. If you still need our assistance please inform us. Thank you.
                            ------------------------------------------------------------
                            R2, I'll post my ticket here to remind u, R2 team about ur Promise to give me Compensation pack in 72 hours (3 days) from date 9 & REWARD HOF 65 BR from date 10. NOW is Date 14...WHERE IS UR PROMISE ? Keep Ur Word to loyal Player As a BIG Server Game..Im Bored to waiting, My PATIENCE is RUN OUT Now...!! SEND it TODAY or I will Yelling over n over in My World Chat Server to let Anybody knows how about ur work n promise.
                            JosephKing5 (Archer). 65+ Br. Server= S-18 (Blazing Dezert)
                            Hello n Welcome

Comment

• I doubt this thread will ever die .
                              Player Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• stupid game... *** where compensation? where the wings with a medallion? that you tupite admins? I'm in shock from you and care attitude to players P.S Ruslan 129 server and answer the ticket # 981718
                                Last edited by R28856055; 10-14-2013, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X