Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hall of Fame Compensation Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KobeGOAT
    replied
    Lol
    Now I just recognized that the ticket system just automatically replies us. It replies my tickets with same content over and over.

Leave a comment:

• KobeGOAT
    replied
    lol
    3 days ago, they replied me "be patient. There are procedures we have to go through."
    Today, Im still asking for my rewards.
    Just wanna say f*** r2

Leave a comment:

• shaggyalex
    replied
    lol..the players who got the wings also got the compensation...my friends got the wings and the compensation pack..this sux

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    No wings, no compensation, ha ha ha?

Leave a comment:

• kamalawy
    replied
    lool
    nothing until now!!!
    they said developers fault.
    i have a multi tickets and there's no response always said we moved it the suitable department and then the suitable department told me we've moved it to the suitable department.
    i said that i want to escalate the issue, let manager contact me but they neglect me.

PS. I'M LVL 9 VIP and the other char almost lvl 7

Leave a comment:

• YamadaTendou
    replied
    long live the thread!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R28856055
    replied
    stupid game... *** where compensation? where the wings with a medallion? that you tupite admins? I'm in shock from you and care attitude to players P.S Ruslan 129 server and answer the ticket # 981718
    Last edited by R28856055; 10-14-2013, 09:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    I doubt this thread will ever die .

Leave a comment:

• R23739561
    replied
    Wed, Oct 9 2013 1:51am - Cherry R2
    Joseph,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Due to a system bug, it might have caused an error when we calculated your BR, so we decided to send you the compensation in 72 hours.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Thu, Oct 10 2013 3:35am - R2 Romel
    Joseph,

We would like to inform you that, we have sent you the reward from the Hall of Fame event. Please check your in game mail for your reward. If you still need our assistance please inform us. Thank you.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    R2, I'll post my ticket here to remind u, R2 team about ur Promise to give me Compensation pack in 72 hours (3 days) from date 9 & REWARD HOF 65 BR from date 10. NOW is Date 14...WHERE IS UR PROMISE ? Keep Ur Word to loyal Player As a BIG Server Game..Im Bored to waiting, My PATIENCE is RUN OUT Now...!! SEND it TODAY or I will Yelling over n over in My World Chat Server to let Anybody knows how about ur work n promise.
    JosephKing5 (Archer). 65+ Br. Server= S-18 (Blazing Dezert)

Leave a comment:

• R27659533
    replied
    i dont take a compensation pack and i dont take apolo wing.plz fix it.avatar ΣÎ*ΥΡΟΣ server 110 r2game.how long they need to wait?

Leave a comment:

• Irwanwtn
    replied
    i think this is stupid also. they dont give me my reward also and pretend that already sent. if they are sent already, why i keep messaging. that stupid compensation doesnot worth the prize. even i dont get the reward. i think they are fooling us all about it. they wont give what we deserves. Stupid act...

Leave a comment:

• sokkhorn
    replied
    ticket #964541... my br is 65k+ b4 sept 29th. no wing/medallion/compensation..

Leave a comment:

• macankampus
    replied
    Ticket #226746
    no reply???????

Leave a comment:

• R2EndlessMoneyPit
    replied
    Ticket #839023

Leave a comment:

• R27449137
    replied
    g m u such a lieerrrrr... U said 74 hour ?! Look what date now ?!! And where da hell my apolo wing !!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R27449137; 10-13-2013, 11:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X