Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R23611613
    replied
    wat do I do I still aint had my compensation or wings yet ?

Leave a comment:

• Shimphony
    replied
    Compensation pack

Leave a comment:

• MickyM88
    replied
    r2, pls, pls, pls!!!! kindly fix that damn TOK its always lagging everyday during battle specially when all using skills at once. hate that so much, its make my blood pressure up. and still no rewards received for your BR events, i hear some complaint about the warriors medal they said that its make them lagging when wearing it. pls hear us for christ sake,

Leave a comment:

• bpmurphy0
    replied
    Still waiting for my compensation pack on S273..... oh, and it would be nice if I could actually get my 62k BR reward as well

Leave a comment:

• evonyplayer1
    replied
    yep compensation pack received on s247 now thanks

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    I just received mine . Weird timing .

Leave a comment:

• evonyplayer1
    replied
    still no compensation pack on s247 hopefully will arrive today but seriously this needs sorting out.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    I think they're doing this on purpose, first problems with the Hall of Fame rewards, now they don't even send out the compensation pack. Something doesn't add up.
    I think they just organised this entirely wrong and now they ended up in a sh.itstorm.

Leave a comment:

• Darkrai17
    replied
    where is the pack?

Leave a comment:

• GonzZo
    replied
    @rompee, i dont recive anything and please let me inform you they are treat bad customes. They dont know are diferent timezone,to answer properly to the ticket. look here,
    no reword, no compensation:

"
    All rewards has been sent. Please check your in game mail. If you did not received your rewards, kindly report back to us for further investigation. Thank you.

-The R2Games Team"

i got 3 answers like this in 5 days .no coment R2.. where are the mails you are talking about?!
    Last edited by GonzZo; 10-12-2013, 02:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• rompee
    replied
    Well I already got both the rewards and the compensation. What I can say is that, there surely people who's complaining but in reality then didn't qualify on the HOF event on the time, but this time they get qualify so they are joining the fray hoping they can get the reward. please, for those who did not qualify please don't make things more complcatedyou're all making more delay, and for those who really qualify(62k+ BR b4 the ending of the event) its really a shame that till now those people didn't get their rewards. I Hope tthat you can get all your rewards. PEACE!!!

Leave a comment:

• Darkrai17
    replied
    wheres the compensation rewards???

Leave a comment:

• MrBogus
    replied
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBogus View Post
    some ppl are just never happy . Now go ahead call me names and tell me I'm a kiss azz idc it just makes me wonder about what the average age of some of our players realy is? Hey imo whips 1=35 balens 100 =3500 balens throw in a 100 souls some gold and daru and this is a easy $40 worth of stuff it works for me. Thx R2.

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
    Dude you are retarded to the core!!! CANT YOU SEE PPL ARE FRUSTRATED CUZ THEY HAVENT RECIVED THEIR REWARDS AT ALL NOTHING AND YOU THINK THEY WILL BE HAPPY WITH SUCH A PACK???!?!?Just save your **** to yourself stop defending ppl that dont deserve defending! If you are not one of their staff trying to put down the fire they caused...

lol point proven I knew at least 1 person couldn't resist. And Btw I'm not defending anyone and ofc the people who have yet to receive their rewards have a right to be upset.

Leave a comment:

• LordXavius
    replied
    Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
    There have been NO compensations on the ARMOR GAMES server 6 or 3 (merged).
    compensation delivered

Leave a comment:

• KobeGOAT
    replied
    You, R2, ask for our patient, but do you ever know how frustrated we are right now when problems after problems, frustration after frustration?
    And are you really working to solve our problems?
    I think you are not.
    You closed all topics related to the Hall of Fame issue.
    Then do not ask for our patient.
    I know I and some others dont have the power to influence you like heavy cashiers, but we need you to respect us.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X