Hall of Fame Compensation Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
    you are TOTALLY wrong marian...... ive 70k BR no buffs and still no rewards. R2 messed up BIG time. need to fix this right now
    just sent ticket with screen and u get it. some ppl from our server aswell who has 105k br, but get reward per 80k. just r2 wrong fix it.
    Char. name : â„¢VIPERâ„¢
    Server: S(5) Roaring Wetlands
    Class : Mage

Comment

Originally posted by marian123456789 View Post
      just sent ticket with screen and u get it. some ppl from our server aswell who has 105k br, but get reward per 80k. just r2 wrong fix it.
      already sent Screen shot, already posted forum stats, already sent tickets the very first day when we didnt get rewards. Its been almost a week now and NOTHING. they wont even reply to tickets anymore.
      Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
        already sent Screen shot, already posted forum stats, already sent tickets the very first day when we didnt get rewards. Its been almost a week now and NOTHING. they wont even reply to tickets anymore.
        its all a big fat scam. DONT put more money in, don't trust them anymore just don't.
        BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Thank you!

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
          As an apology for the delay in sending out the rewards for the Hall of Fame event, we will be sending out a compensation pack to everyone who qualified for the event. The pack will contain the following:
          • 100 Soul Crystals
          • 100 Mount Training Whips
          • 300k Gold
          • 300k Daru

The compensation package will be going out to players within the next 72 hours. We apologize for the delay in sending out the rewards for the Hall of Fame event, and ask for players to be patience while we get the compensation package sent out to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by marian123456789 View Post
            Just send a ticket? That's what people been doing already and we get answers of " we already sent the rewards and marked it in our trillo list". Bunch of automotive lies they give. They favor the older servers only and think the rest will just be stupid and not realize. R2 holds a major event then decides to be lazy and not follow through with there promises.

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
              You used pots? I heard they worked but were not supposed to.
              You had the amount of br needed at server reset BEFORE the 29th? meaning deadline was 28th september 5:00 am in morning. Event ended 29th at 23:59.

I think most didn't really thought about how r2 would check the rewards. Ofcourse, noone has an idea about it. I'm not saying the only one to blame is yourself. But I know putting specific gear on (astrals f/e or unfinished legendary gear) for a few mins wasn't enough to actually qualify.

Feeling along with all the players that didn't get the a reward even though they managed to get enough br for it.
              I had around 69k br with blessing only when event ended. Even without blessing wheel i had 64kbr and should have at least got the wings if they didnt count the wheel. I didn't do any gear or astral trick either. in fact if you look at me now i currently have 72k br with blessing wheel.
              Last edited by jmsfh99; 10-09-2013, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Do not make us wait, while you can not solve the problem. do not fool the players, because you yourself do not have an accurate accounting system, why should mengatakau auto check system BR, why us your ticket no one answered,
                TICKET # 495 968

DO NOT GIVE FALSE PROMISES, THE CROOK
                S40 The Badlands
                IGN : Serah Farron
                Guild : Resurgence
                Class : Archer Knighthood
                SYlph : Frigga, Thor

Comment

So the players who have not even received their rewards yet will not receive this pack I take it. As they weren't counted when the "late rewards" went out in the first place. Compounding what they are missing out on.
                  My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

ST4RL1GHT
                    SERVER S40 BADLANDS
                    SS SCREEN SHOT TICKET #495968

Do not make us wait, while you can not solve the problem. do not fool the players, because you yourself do not have an accurate accounting system, why should auto say check BR system, why we are your ticket no one answered,

please give the solutions of you gamers r2
                    TICKET # 495 968
                    S40 The Badlands
                    IGN : Serah Farron
                    Guild : Resurgence
                    Class : Archer Knighthood
                    SYlph : Frigga, Thor

Comment

And when we will get rewards???? ! of my accounts still didnt get anything!!!

Comment

Some clearly doesn't read. I won't say anything else. :|
                        I'll bet some of those who are "dissatisfied" with the compensation are mostly minimalist payers like me. Get real, those who are on the 80ks above are the real cashers at this point [maybe Masano, as he claimed, but last time I checked, Masano is now a VIP so...]

There's an event, mess up, compensate, roll over. Players don't seem to want that.
                        If they burn all bridges and stop doing events I'll bet no non-casher/minimalist can stay on.

Let's thank them at least they're a bit considerate about their faults and actions.
                        TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
                        I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
                        -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

I just need my wings and the reward for synthing lvl 2 wings. Was really looking forward to it.

Comment

this is perfetc..

Comment

Originally posted by arcaneguardian View Post
                              Some clearly doesn't read. I won't say anything else. :|
                              I'll bet some of those who are "dissatisfied" with the compensation are mostly minimalist payers like me. Get real, those who are on the 80ks above are the real cashers at this point [maybe Masano, as he claimed, but last time I checked, Masano is now a VIP so...]

There's an event, mess up, compensate, roll over. Players don't seem to want that.
                              If they burn all bridges and stop doing events I'll bet no non-casher/minimalist can stay on.

Let's thank them at least they're a bit considerate about their faults and actions.

I'll be thankful when I receive the rewards this comp pack is supposed to make up for being late in the first place instead of a series of useless ticket responses.
                              My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Please give us our rewards first before the compensation pack. When I take that screenshot of mine I have no medallion yet, but if I have a medallion I would be 63K BR.

Please! Please! Please! Or I will flood your system with my tickets.

Comment

Working...
                                X