Hall of Fame Compensation Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
    WHAT?????????? 100 whips/souls????? WHERE MY APOLLO SET????
    HOLDING HANDS WITH LOX, where is Bankai he needs to hold our hand to T.T
    hahaha
    ```Janis```

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
      This proves again you can never satisfy a gaming community
      Alot of people were whining for a compensation pack. Now R2 hands one out, a good one even (100 whips jeezes ... gief! ) and still people complaining
      Well..u can't blame them...R2 handing out compensation pack but their rewards for HOF has not even been delivered yet. If this had come after they had received their rewards, they wouldn't be complaining about it here.

Comment

I didn't get this compensation pack yet, when it will be delivered?

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
        Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
        Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by ZARAKI-KENPACHI View Post
          HOLDING HANDS WITH LOX, where is Bankai he needs to hold our hand to T.T
          hahaha
          Can I join?? I'll let u touch my Apollo set for comfort while you await yours XD
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
            I'll be thankful when I receive the rewards this comp pack is supposed to make up for being late in the first place instead of a series of useless ticket responses.
            Well I am also ****** off by it, don't worry. :P
            The thing is, some here posts just to whine then says nothing after they get what they want. :|
            TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
            I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
            -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

still waiting for MY REWARD!!!!! S81 got their reward but NOT ME!!!!!!
              Nama : ErmanSedenx
              Guild : NenenLovers
              Class : Female Acher
              Level : 80

Comment

last joke from r2 :
                "We are pleased to inform you that rewards was already been sent."
                even if u got big fat zero, dont worry... rewards was already been sent (c) Macjay R2
                Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Comment

Aeesemmmmmm, Asu!

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    Can I join?? I'll let u touch my Apollo set for comfort while you await yours XD
                    lol Athena. can i feel you inside armor? heheeh
                    ```Janis```

Comment

• Apollo Armor looks like **** ..... SYNTH IT!

Waiting for cores to synth my Yellow Pee Wings ... then I need a clothing event for GL charms. Wings level 3, here I come, FTW!

p.s. Anybody using the Warlord Medallion to save insigs? Is it worth it? I'm going to be LD in 2-3 days ..... wondering whether to buy the dang medal or use the Warlord medallion. I'm just under 80k with EWD, over with crit.
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Guys... Does it mean they still want to sending out the wings and the compensation is as an appology for the deley in sending out the reward ?
                        Last edited by MobiDicky; 10-10-2013, 01:51 AM.

Comment

• I do not know about compensations ... but i feel so sorry for people which did not receive their wings ...i know several atleast ... and i know how hard i worked for those wings. At least explain the poeple why wings are not received!!! ty for compenstaion it's nice ... !

Comment

• YEAH BUT I NEED SOUL AND WHIPS.... )

Comment

• THIS MAINTENANCE FOR TODAY ..... WE GET MORE HOT EVENT OR WHAT >>>>???

Comment

• thanks for sending us the pack. hoping it will come soon
                                ... and also hope to get my 65k medal soon
                                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X