Hall of Fame Compensation Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of Fame Compensation Pack

As an apology for the delay in sending out the rewards for the Hall of Fame event, we will be sending out a compensation pack to everyone who qualified for the event. The pack will contain the following:
    • 100 Soul Crystals
    • 100 Mount Training Whips
    • 300k Gold
    • 300k Daru

The compensation package will be going out to players within the next 72 hours. We apologize for the delay in sending out the rewards for the Hall of Fame event, and ask for players to be patience while we get the compensation package sent out to everyone.
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 10-09-2013, 03:08 AM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Kompensasi bosok!

Comment

People were whining for compensation packs, and here we go
      Seeing most people don't have whips from the last event, its perfect for us, thanks Stormaggedon .
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Well, 100 Mount Training Whips is very nice, but I hope will get them in 72 no delay again, then we would need another Compensation Pack for Compensation Pack delay :P
        IGN: TheVictor
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
        Class: Mage - level 80
        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

nice, but still you guys stole my rewards for this automatic br event!! Some people got rewarded who didnt deserve it and a lot of people missing their rewards who played it by the rules...would be nicer if everyone got the
          whole reward package for this big mistake and everyone is happy!!!!

Comment

and this its a compensation pack for our hard work to get our BR for rewards,this its just not fair,its not our fault to you get a Bug at yours system,that its yours fault,i was not been complained for nothing,but this incredibly

Comment

So the people who still haven't received their rewards are being screwed again.
              They won't receive a compensation pack because you don't know if they qualify yet.
              By the time it is sorted and they receive their compensation pack (if ever) the current events will be over
              Super logic !!!

Comment

Originally posted by R210893603 View Post
                So the people who still haven't received their rewards are being screwed again.
                They won't receive a compensation pack because you don't know if they qualify yet.
                By the time it is sorted and they receive their compensation pack (if ever) the current events will be over
                Super logic !!!
                I think the logic is, If they got it after they open ticket, they might get compensation pack with their rewards, anyway I think they can open new ticket, if they really got helped in ticket for HoF reward.
                IGN: TheVictor
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                Class: Mage - level 80
                In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                ------------------------------------------------------------
                Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

WHAT?????????? 100 whips/souls????? WHERE MY APOLLO SET????

Comment

What can i say "LAME COMPENSATION"....

Comment

can shove their аss your compensation pack

Comment

this is all we are going to receive or is recompense for waiting ? are we going to receive wings or not ?

Comment

i wony the compensation, i have it more and more
                          i just want my wings, JUST WINGS 62.4BR

Comment

just to make sure.. everyone who get the compensation will get there reward soon too right?
                            IGN : WaLiz12
                            Server : S58 Lambridge Stronghold
                            Class : Knight

Comment

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
                              WHAT?????????? 100 whips/souls????? WHERE MY APOLLO SET????
                              SRY bro but try to WIN in CW you 2 times ****** my bets...

Comment

Working...
                              X